Part -4

After manik left me I didn't cry.  I had enough why should I cry when I was always loyal to him. He cheated on me with sneha when I asked him he said I was just his sex toy fuck it hurt a lot.  Not anymore Iam not that old nandini  to get sad over him.  It's like he moved on then why did he come back?  . If he plays the game I can play better then him.  I don't know where all my feminism went now.  I'm an independent women I need to show him what he's missing but I won't get back with him.  This is it game on manik malhotra I will show how challenging and bold I can be.  I opened my whatsapp and composed the message that read Iam planning a pay back revenge on my so called ex husbad.  I need to meet you girls. :) oh these are my lifelines.  Of course except navya all knew that I was married to him and I recently applied for divorce due to few reasons.  Mukthi, Alia and Soha are my best friends unfortunately am the only one married and even ready to give divorce. Can't help I thought his love was true wasnt it?  Oh it was for some time and then it faded away.  My mom already warned me saying love fades away soon in love marriage but my love was still their his wasn't. Wow!  What a love? ? No no am not going to think about it now.  I need a good dose of self-love to stop this pity party.  I got reply from Soha  "why not date my brother he is still interested in you? , how is my idea ?. Alia replied " you need to go to shopping " . Mukthi replied " you need self confidence to do anything against him.  You need to cover your emotions and yah became more fit to be happy in your skin love 💜".

Okay all the three are good advices I was becoming fat to be clear after manik left me I started eating more of pizza.  I think pizza replaced manik for me. But this is so not fair I need to become thin he said I was his sex toy wtf I was his wife. I told my friends to come home in thirty minutes and we would go to shopping.  Wow that word was so nice. Shopping. It makes me feel calm and peaceful.

After ten more minutes my friends arrived at our flat.  Alia wore a short skirt and mukthi a crop top and jeans.  Soha a sundress.  God knows why they dress so for going to mall.  I wore
Chudidar.  They forced me to change into jeans and off shoulder top that I bought in instagram. We took off to mall.   We entered the mall and they took off in the direction of  a boutique . I don't know why my gal  think these skirts will make me look hotter and all.  I feel I am a potato unlike others I became potato from french fry .
  I smiled at the feel of 4th skirt I am trying then I heard mukthi " nandu come out you need to try more.  I smiled and came out.  She stopped texting someone and walked in circles around me.  No not this.  She walked near the top right shelf and tool other skirt  and said " I knew it see this skirt is screaming doe you to wear it ".
G

od few girls and crazy and few are waiting to join in asylum  i swear she comes in the fewer number. 

I wore the skirt for her satisfaction  and she loved it.  I inquired her about my other two friends who abandoned me with this alien girl.  She  smiled and said they are waiting for us at other stores.  I stood in the line to pay bill and paid the bill.  It's 5000 rupees.  Ughh gst I am sure these girls will empty my pockets in this rate I chanted to myself don't spend more,  don't spend more. 

We walked and reached sephora store.  I hate make up. I feel make up artist are called artists because they paint faces with eye lashes, blush and foundation and others,,, . I didn't want any of these make up even If I get pimples I am happy I don't want a concealer to cover my face now.  Alia is always in love with make up.  I don't know my I love my food leek she loves her make up.  I wish any guy will find a girl who looks at him like she looks at those make up stuff.  She beamed  when she say us walking with huge bags of my skirts.  She  begged me " I know baby you hate make up, you see girl you shouldn't be less then your teacher bitch or that husband stealer.  They both know make up better then you. Soo what I am saying is we need you to be more then them.  More sexy and more hot and all.  So shut up and boss up ".

She bought me almost half of the store and we left to a shoe house.  I like this place a lot.  For short girls like me it gives and opportunity to become tall and confident.  Wow right I walked to this store to find soha with a pair of wedges,pumps and heels.  I walked with all those pairs for an hour.  I ranted " you see because I miss Manik I stopped cooking and I only have instant mixes and noodles and French fries and other such things.  I ate fresh food long ago I feel like dieting and becoming thin for him.  I don't like broccoli and you know I love cheese and pasta but it's been long I miss idli too ".

They laughed and Alia boomed "OK OK I get it you are tired of shopping and will go to restaurant.  You will get your fresh food and juice OK ". 

They went to restaurant and went to sit in a private booth.  Soha said " I am tired I need to wash my face I am going to powder room want to join? "
  I gave a disgusted look and said "ew!   No  I am happy siting hear you made me walk in those death trap for an hour " I said stretching my legs. 
Alia said " I will come I need to pee" and only then mukthi replied " I will also come I want to check my make up and add a little lip gloss".

"Whatever I am sitting here only " I exclaimed .  I sat alone and read the menu again and again just then I felt like someone was staring at me.  I hate feeling watched it's creepy.  I felt a little pressure on the Velvet seat beside me  and saw a man with deep grey eyes he smiled softly and said " oh I thought you are alone and wanted to give you some company , I was bored I thought to entertain you beautiful ".  I smiled and thought now manik hates me I was his sex toy that's it.  I replied " I am nandini and you?  ". He beamed "  am raghav , so what do you do?  ". There that's how our chat started and it went on for few hours I didn't know time when I was with this guy. I felt like how happy I was BM ( before manik ) like I say. We ordered food and ate  I remembered my friends went to powder room and looked around they were near the next booth eating and giving me wicked smiles.  I texted " why didn't you come back here ? " . They all texted together"  you look happy with him didn't want to disturb ".
  Note :- hi people it's long time I have exams I'm 10 days but u updates wish me luck for my semesters..  Please vote and comment I need to know how you feel about this story.

So raghavwill replace manik or make Manik realise how lucky he was to have her?  What do you think?

Oh yes they both are husband and wife it's a different story .

Do you love Damon  ? I love him like I love food 😘💜💜💜💜