Part -18

Is it a late update ? welcome back  . listen to this song i love it and so does my sister 

i had a very bad weekend how is your's going on ?   - myra

Nandini :-
I wish I was somewhere else now.  O wish I was with Manik in the bath.  Not only did my lovely best friends break our moment they want me to tell them all about us.   Typical us,  I have no idea where to start.  I can't tell them our love story now they will burn me alive.

I played with my fingers and sat on our couch " Actually,  we are in a relationship it's a secret because I don't like anyone to know about us.  Because you know he is so hot , rich and famous but am not anything at all. It's hard for me because I still don't get what he likes in me.  I was insecure to say you people I think,  because me that innocent nandini gets a hot guy it's so weird right ?".

I completed saying and finally stood up to see their faces  . They had serious faces but soha was the one to break the ice and she said " So we saw him coming out in towel and your hair is wet can I imagine that you did something down and dirty inside? "

Shit!  Why do I even call them friends and I definitely know that manik is listening to our conversations.  I giggled at her question.   " Soha!  No it's not what you think and I don't want to talk about it so please let it go ".   Soha frowned I think Alia and mukti snapped out of their sad mood.  Mukti kept her hand on her heart stating " We are best friends we need to share things right.  You don't share anything with me and we need every tiny detail about how you both did the deed ".

Okay ! now i know that their anger is gone , they are in mood for knowing about how happy we are. I smiled i leaned in and whispered them to wait , i went to our room where manik was dancing in towel for my favorite song "this town" ( aka that song above) . oh baby , i could literally get used to this scene but i need to tell him am going out with my friends i can't speak to them with him  in home , it's just umm uncomfortable to tell them all things about us. 

why am i so shy ? to tell them about my husband well may be because they don't know he is my husband . i was brought back into the world when my man wrapped his arms around me and swayed lightly to the music . i laid my hands on his head and slowly my mouth found his his and we were lost rekindling our flame ,he made a sound in his throat and that sound was calling upon lower parts of my body . i know if i kiss him a little more we would land on bed and not anywhere else. So i broke the kiss while he leaned his forehead to mine looking at me with his  glowing eyes. He looked so good and he looked happy in love with me i had an urge to kiss him again but i couldn't get on bed with my friends just outside our room in hall.

He leaned in and gave a small peek i smiled pushed him on bed , he smirked holding my waist as i straddled his stomach i had to say him to get out but in a good way . " Manik baby ! i think you need to get out of home for sometime because i want to speak to my friends or else i have to go out ". i kissed his lip that were frowning he shrugged " Ok !  i will go out but call me if you need anything eat and take medicines drink juice also , don't dare to step out of home okay ? ".

bossy manik is so sexy oh possessive one is sexy too . I kissed his lips once more " done i won't step out of  our home and please come home soon i will wait for you with something interesting ".    "Interesting i will look forward to it"  he said placing me on bed and stripping his towel not before winking at me and changing into suit . He threw towel on my face which i caught with speed reflex " why wife you are so dirty ? stop staring like you want to eat me ? "  i cheekily replied 'that's because am married to a dirty dirty man' . he giggled holding my  hand while leading to the halls where my impatient friends where waiting with patience for first time in forever.

We went together and he sat on the love seat next to me playing with my fingers speaking to my friend's unnecessary questions like why are you here ? why can't you declare your relationship status on Facebook and other such questions . It was time for him to go i was tired of his chitchat with my friends i placed my hand on his left thigh he made an eye contact i raised my eyebrows i think he got the message he stood up saying " It's good to meet you people , feel free to visit us again now i gotta go thank you .Please take my number from her call me if she isn't well or something ".

oh my ! my man is made of charm and words that little mole near his mouth is   calling my name 

He stood and went till the exit but came back kissing me slowly yet hardly , he stopped before i responded and turned back to leave not  before telling me to take care and eat well . 

thank god at least he didn't say i love you i thought but then he shouted from car " I LOVE YOU NANDINI DON'T GO OUT TAKE REST BABY". am sure all those security and drivers are giggling at his words .

 I turned to my friends to answer them but they  smiled oh that wicked smile i  know we are going to have a long talk about him.

Thanks for all those who comment and vote and hugs to even those silent readers who don't vote or comment you are still there for me . i write because a lonely deep inside

please vote 

comment 

and share if

you liked this chapter