PART -20

I THINK IT'S TIME FOR NANDINI TO SHOW THAT SHE IS A WOLF LIVING IN A HUMAN I MEAN TO SAY AM MAKING HER REMARKABLY STRONG. I LOVE TWO STATES MOVIE YOU ? THIS SONG IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND SUNG .  - MYRA

NANDINI :- 

i turned to my friend's i know am going to tell them to leave even if it's rude because i have to deal with this wagon ( it's a curse word in Irish ), i smiled at mukthi and texted in the group  

" CAN WE MEET LATER , I NEED TO DEAL WITH HER AND MAKE HER REALIZE THAT SHE HAS NO PLACE IN OUR LIVES, BOLDLY  CAPITALS BECAUSE I WANT YOU GUY'S TO LEAVE . SEE YA ".

thank god they got the message they left immediately after struggling to wear their high heels standing with support of the wall . i turned to look that sneha sat on my couch crossing her legs, i sat exact opposite to her sipping my orange juice . " I realized that manik came to you because you were sick but you need to realize he is mine and leave him , you probably don't know this but we are together & manik won't tell you so please sign these divorce paper's ". she placed the divorce paper's with a pen while giving a sympathetic smile to me . Lady !! does she think am that foolish , kind and innocent . i took the paper's and checked it was an uncontested divorce , i smiled while tearing it in small bits. i stood and threw the pieces on her face  she was shocked i saw her eyes turn dark and her palms turned into sides holding them to her sides.

"Am glad that i can make you this angry  firstly am living here that is if you remember our home manik's and mine it means he didn't leave me yet and secondly  my husband is not interested in you , thirdly  he didn't sign why will i sign ?   and forth don't come between us if you keep doing whatever you are doing you will be in big trouble and i swear to fucking lord that even if you beg and fall on anyone's feet  no one will help you".  She stood like a hack gazing at me in amazement not the reaction i expected .

" I know that you are in this house according to prenup this house will be your's it's time manik say's you the truth i pity you he is insulting your love  by lying like this and you don't know what am doing if i do it the way i want to do it you will be in hospital crying i know , whatever i was being kind because i know you will get hurt if he asks you to sign it i will tell him only to ask after making my lawyer prepare another set ". 

i was angry i felt like punching her even i din't know how to punch hardly but word's hurt more right ?

" I know no one loves you even you know that i think that's why you are back of my man or i say a married man , the truth is sneha you can't force people to love you and my love for him he keeps reciprocating it but your's he won't ever reciprocate it any way or form don't pity me i don't need that sympathy of a bitch like you. i have him and i know it you are trying to have see there is a huge difference " i said in a slow cold voice like speaking to child word by word , i knew these word's hurt her the most of course i need to make her fall for feel disturbed only then she will take wrong choices and i know how to deal with her then . 

She took the glass on the table and threw it i knew it she was throwing a fit because she didn't expect me to be this strong , Haha bitch he is mine not your's i wanted to shout but no not now later when time comes i will whisper it  in her ears i promised myself . She walked away mumbling curses to me but as she reached door she turned in a evil way and said" this is not over if you don't leave i will make you leave him i will destroy all that is your's. " MY heart skipped a beat she had my parents but no i know manik would save them i smiled and showed her my fucking finger she left.

i never showed anyone my finger i showed her i was happy omg i didn't showing a finger would make me feel so bold oh i love fucking finger and i love fucking too .  I left my phone on table and went to our master bed room to take a long nap how much i love sleep . i went to the dreamless sleep after many days and it felt peaceful again . 

I think next chapter is interesting because of all the adrenaline am feeling now . anyway thanks for reading this story it means a lot to me. this is a small update i k because next one is big with loads of romance .

vote 

share 

comment & 

follow me if you like this story