After 3 years i meet her

Y/n's POV
I'm y/n I've been dating Taylor jauregui for 3 years her whole family knows except Lauren I've never met her I own her record company though Lauren comes home today I guess it's finally time to meet her I rolled over in pain and tired I had puffy eyes because I woke up from nightmares again I saw Taylor texted me
Taylor- GOOD MORNING BABY WAKE UP I MISS YOU COME OVER BRING COFFEE PLEASE I LOVE YOU!
Y/n-Good morning babe I miss you also I'll stop and get coffee I love you"
I got ready I wore the jauregui soccer jersey o stole from Taylor black skinny jeans and all white nikes I got Taylor's back pack because for some reason I have it I got my keys to my motorcycle it's my favorite and Taylor loves riding on it I stopped at Starbucks I got 5 coffees I drove with one hand all the way to the jaureguis house I walked in with the coffee I went to the table which is where everybody was I put the coffee on the table i said "coffee is served" Taylor tilted her head back I kissed her lips I said "good morning baby!" She said "morning babe! Do you have my bag?" I said "yeah did you leave it there?" She said "yeah I did I forgot when you drove me home last night" I nodded I walked In the kitchen I looked at the time I said "babe finishing eating we have 30 mind till we leave" "Clara can you take Chris to school today I took my bike" she nodded "mike you're busy today can you go to my house and get the papers on the desk and bring them back here" he nodded I could see 5th harmony staring at me I looked at them I raised and eyebrow at them I said "yes you 5?" Lauren said "who are you?" Taylor chuckled and said "sorry fifth harmony well y/n meet fifth harmony and fifth harmony meet my girlfriend y/n" Lauren choked on her food well the rest just stared at us I said "you okay Lauren?" She nodded and said "when the hell did you become gay and where was I?" Taylor said "you were on tour" Camila said "and how long you been together a couple months?" Me and Taylor said "guess again?" Lauren said "it can't be more then a year I would of met you already" I said "um you are right it's not a year it's um actually 3 years we've been dating since we were 14" they all choked on their food I said "you know if you keep doing that you're gonna die sooner or laterer" lauren said "what the hell why haven't I met you?" I said "that would be my fault 2 reasons actually 1 I've been really busy so I didn't have time anytime you were home to meet you and 2 I was avoiding it just a little" She said "wait why?" I said "because I don't need another sister talks especially if it's like Chris's" Camila said "wait was his talk like?" I said "honestly we sat in his room he asked me questions then he chased me around the house then somehow we ended up on the roof and he pushed me off the roof into the pool" I looked at Chris I said "it's been 3 years and I still can't think of how the hell we got on the roof" I said "would you like to give me the sister talk?" They said "yes" I said "okay give me one when I get back Taylor babe let's go I already packed your bag you got a game tonight" she came down I kissed and said "you look beautiful" I went over and kissed mike, Clara and Chris's head I said "chris be good today I don't need to be picking you up from detention again because you decided to throw a dodge ball at someone's dick" me and Taylor left I said "I'll be on the sidelines tonight babe don't worry" she said "babe why were your eyes puffy when you first walked in?" I sighed and said "I had nightmares again last night so I barely slept I love you"
Lauren's POV
After they left I said "how the hell have they been together for 3 years and I didn't meet her or see her?" My mom said "Lauren honey y/n may be 17 but she has more on her plate then a normal 17 year old she's really busy she has been trying to meet for the last year 1/2 but she never had time to just talk to her when she comes back"
Y/n's POV
I dropped off Taylor I went to McDonald's and got a drink I got back to the jauregui house I walked in I looked at the girls I said "okay come on let's go to Lauren's room I got things to do so go" we all got to Lauren's room I said "okay talk" Lauren said "what are your grades in school? Why aren't you in school right now? Why don't you live with your family? What do you do to make money? What are your future plans? Do you treat my sister right? And do you always pick her up in the morning?" I said "my future plans include your sister I plan on marrying her and getting a house together and yes I always pick her up in the morning and the afternoon" Camila said "okay why aren't you in school?" I said "I finished school" Lauren said "wait how you're only 17?" I said " yes I finished 4 years of high school when I was 15 and I did 3 years of college and majored in business by the time I was done I had just turned 17" they were shocked Lauren said "wait what about you family?" I shook my head I said "I don't have one I have your family that's it you'll find out one day what happened and I'll be the one to tell that story" Dinah said "so what do you do for money?" I smirked I said "oh that you honestly can't know just yet give me a week I'll tell you" Lauren said "do you love her y/n?" I smiled and tears welled up in my eyes I said "Lauren she means everything to me I wouldn't be me without her she's my other half she always knows how to make me happy I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend she supports me all the time I spoil her I take care of her I'll never love anyone like I love your sister Lauren I know you mean the world to her she looks up to you we spend hours and hours talking about our future together and I never get bored of her or the conversation it makes me smile when we talk about it I'm happy just sitting with her in complete silence or when I'm laying with my head on her chest and I can hear her heartbeat it makes me happy because she's the reason my heart beats I wouldn't last a Day without Taylor it's the quote that says 'you were art before you met them and you'll be art without them' i never liked that quote because without Taylor I'm not art she made me who I am I could be laying in bed and I could just think about her and smile i have pictures of me and her every where in my house I plan on proposing one day and I plan on giving her the best life I can shes the reason I haven't given up my biggest fear is losing her Lauren and idk if I could handle if I ever did I love your sister Lauren you're whole family knows because she'll be across the room not paying attention and I'll just stand there and watch her and smile idk what she did to me or my heart but I love it and I wouldn't trade it for anything I love your sister more then you could ever imagine Lauren she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't see my future with anyone else"