Record company

Y/n's POV
I was walking to see Simon Taylor won't let me let go so I have to carry her with me everywhere I walked everytime I walked past someone they'd smiled and chuckled and say "Taylor's sick again" I chuckled I walked into Simons office I didn't know who was in the room I said "Simon do you have what I asked for? And for Kelly tell you about the kola that's on my back?" He chuckled and said "yeah he did but how about you look up and see whose here" I looked up and saw 5h I said "oh hey guys" They said "hey..?" I said "are you giving them their opening act options ?" He said "yeah I am you can stay and the kola can stay too" he gave them their options Lauren said "wait aren't you supposed to be at work?" I said "I am?" Camila said "wait you work at synco?" I said "no I own synco" Dinah said "what how? I thought Simon owned it" I said "ahh I forgot to tell you Simon adopted me after my parents kicked me out he's the reason I got all my high school and college done" Normani said "so you can bring Taylor whenever you want" I said "yeah everyone knows her everyone i walked past when walking here chuckled and said Taylor's sick again they all know her now pick your open acts so I can call pick whoever you want you get 5 opening acts" Lauren said "little mix" Dinah said "Demi" Camila said "Shawn"
Ally said "bea" Normani said "Niall" I said "okay hold on" I called Perrie she answered and said "yes y/n?" I said "2 things Taylor says hi and you're going on tour with 5h in 3 months" She said "Taylor's sick again isn't she? And okay send jesy the schedule I'll tell her" "yes Taylor is sick but I gotta go text me" I called Demi I said "DEMMIII!!" She groaned and said "y/n wth do you want? You interrupted my sleep" I chuckled and said "when dont I interrupt your sleep but you're going on tour in 3 months with 5h" She said "okay send me the schedule I'm going back to sleep" I then called Shawn he answered I said "how's my favorite Canadian?" He said "what do I own the pleasure of you calling me y/n?" I said "tour in 3 months with 5h" he said "okay send Ryan the schedule and I'll get ready" I called bea she answered and said "yes y/n? And hi Taylor" taylor said "hi bea" I said "you have tour in 3 months with 5h" she said "okay that's perfect I'm about to release my album anyways" I said "okay bea ill text you" I called Niall I said "ni" He said "what's up y/n? And hey Taylor" she said "hi Niall" I said "you're going on tour in 3 months with 5h" he said "okay I'll do it" I hung up I said "okay there you go with your opening acts but I have a surprise for you" They said "what is it?" I looked at Simon I said "should I?" He said "yeah you should" I looked at the girls I said "give me 20 mins"