Caring

Y/n's POV
Taylor kept whining I said "hold on" I went to behind her I threw her over my shoulder I looked at Lana I said "sorry but this nugget needs her sleep so Lauren talk to Lana you guys would have a lot to talk about" I walked out of the office Kelly said "Lana is here again isn't she?" I said "of course she is and Taylor was whining about taking her medicine so this is what happened" I took her to my office I gave her medicine I said "babe couch or my lap?" She crawled in my lap she snuggled into my chest I kissed her head and said "you're my forever" she said "I love you" then fell asleep I filled out a couple more papers I picked Taylor up and carried her the girls saw us Lana kissed her forehead we left we got home I went upstairs and put Taylor in her bed with the fam on I went back down stairs sat at the table I sighed she rubbed my temples mike said "y/n what's wrong?" I said "nothing just stressed I just finished planning 5h's tour they just have to rehearses and now I gotta plan Ed's tour and my nightmares are back so I've been been sleeping" Clara sighed and said "y/n go sleep with Taylor you need it" I said "no im okay I'll be okay I promise" I looked at the girls I said " you wanna know my past right?" They said "yeah" I said let's go" I looked at Clara I said "if Taylor wakes to and I'm not here make her take her medicine I'll be back soon" we got in the car I drove to the beach I went and sat in front of the waves they sat next to me and waited I started "when I was 6 my died in a car accident I was really close to him so even though I was young I cried a lot my mom cried for days on end after 3 months she came home with a new guy and his son she said they were getting married she thought he was perfect and so was his son but when she wasn't home he'd hit me and beat me and then his son raped me for the first time at 12 my mom never knew it continued at 14 when I met Taylor she lit my world up the minute I saw her I wanted her we were at my house so day after school we were cuddling and watching a movie we ended up getting caught kissing and at the time my family didn't know I was gay my mom started to yell at me my step dad and my step brother came into the room and saw what was happening I jumped on all 3 of them I told Taylor to go home I didn't want her to get hurt if she did I could of never forgave myself after she left I let them up they started beating me I just let them because I couldn't do anything after they stopped my step dad and my step brother raped me my mom just watched after they were done I grabbed all my stuff and I left I went to Taylor when your family saw how I looked they helped me out when me and Taylor went to sleep I woke up in the middle of the night screaming for the first time I had a nightmare they hurt Taylor they continued to come for 6 months straight I went to therapy Taylor was always with me I couldn't do it without her after about a year the nightmares stopped I still get them every once and a while but not how I used to after that night i was walking around I ran into Simon and he adopted me he signed synco over to me after that I was happy I had all I could ask for I had Simon I had Taylor I had your family but it all came crashing down my parents found me again they asked me if I was still with Taylor I said yes they beat me up right then and there from them I got Simon to get a restraining order there was a point where me and Taylor fought all the time and it was my fault I'll never forgive myself she was trying to help me I just kept pushing her away Simon talked to me and I realized what I was doing i let her in before it was to late Lauren your sister truly means everything to me id never let anyone help her and I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys before but when I talk about my past it's like a pain in my chest" I could tell they were shocked Lauren said "y/n it's okay it's your story not anyone else" Dinah said "yeah dawg were all here if you need us" I smiled and said "thanks guys can we go home now? I need Taylor"
Taylor's POV
I woke up but I was sad because my baby wasn't there anytime she's away I miss her I asked mom where she was she said she was telling the girls her pasted 5 mins later Lauren came in with y/n she was crying I went over to Lauren and took y/n I ran upstairs and laid in bed with her I said "shh baby it's okay I'm here im here I love you" She said "im so sorry tay" I was confused I looked down at her i picked up her chin kissed her lips and said "for what baby?" She said "I'm so sorry baby for those months I pushed you away I just didn't understand why you'd wanna be with someone as damaged as me" I frowned I said "baby I love you no matter what anytime either one of us falls we pick each back up that part of your life will always be with you and that's nothing you can do about it but once we grow and get married you'll be happy that part of your life happened because if it didn't you wouldn't of met me babe and we wouldn't be here now" she said "I love you so much please never leave me" I kissed her forehead I said "I love you I'll never leave you're my forever"