Surprise

Y/n's POV
You see Lauren has been wanting to meet Lana Del Ray, Ally has been wanting to meet Justin Timberlake, Normani and Dinah wanna meet Queen B, and Camila wants to meet Ed Sheehan I know all of them I texted them all in a group chat I said
Y/n- Bitches I know you all are in LA and I know you aren't busy so come to synco I got some people that want to meet you oh and also Taylor wants to see you guys again
Ed-on the way
Lana-Taylor's there?! Oh on the way I wanna see my nugget
Queen B- coming y/n I'm bringing jay z with me though
JT- on the way y/n be there in 5
Y/n- okay guys thanks"
I said "they'll be here in 5" after 5 mins there was a knock at the door I said "come in" In came Queen B, ed, JT and Lana I said "Lana meet Lauren and lauren meet Lana" "JT meet ally and Ally meet JT" "Ed meet Camila and Camila meet Ed" "Queen B meet Normani and Dinah also Normani and Dinah meet Queen B" They were all shocked and yelled I whispered in Taylor's here "babe Lana is here" she jumped right up and said "really where's my nugget?!" I pointed to Lana Taylor yelled "NUGGET!!!!" Lana look and yelled "TAY TAY!!" They hugged Lauren came to me and said "they know each other?" I said "yeah Taylor came to work with me one day and I had to sit in on a listening with Lana and they bonded they've been close ever since" I said "fifth harmony this is your surprise" they all said "how?!" I said "well they were all in LA Lauren I know you love Lana Camila you absolutely love ed especially with her guitar, ally you always talked about meeting JT, and Dinah Normani you bitches never shut up about Queen B so there you go shes in front of you" Dinah said "is she real?" I looked at her confused Beyoncé chuckled and said "yes Dinah I'm real and I love your guys music" I said "B I think you're about to make those 2 pass out" I said "Taylor babe come on you need your medicine" she whined "but babe I'm talking to Lana" I said "babe you literally have her phone number you can text and FaceTime anytime you want and you were literally texting her this morning now let's go tour sick"

My girlfriend is the youngest jauregui जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें