Trim

"So, you're telling me, YOU, of all ponies have a thing for AJ?" The hipster unicorn questioned his cream companion.
"Eh. It was more of a ridiculous crush" Flim shrugged turning back to His closest friend (excluding Flam of course! Younger brothers always come first!).
"So you still have a thing for her?" Flim queried.
"Oh no, I got over her ages ago" Trenderhoof waved his hoof dissmively with a nervous chuckle.
"Trend. I'm a con pony. I know when somepony's lying." Flim said with a smirk.
"Okay, maybe I still have a bit of a thing for her but in all honesty I'd rather hang out with you than some mare who doesn't appreciate my efforts." The unicorn remarked.
"How sweet." answered Flim bluntly.
"Flim, stop with the sarcasm, I'm being serious." the hipster flattered his ears in annoyance.
"I know." Flim replied with a smug grin.
"Sweet celestia!  You're impossible!" Trenderhoof sighed in defeat.
"Hey I'm just being me" Flim retorted, rolling onto his back.
Trenderhoof took this opportunity and began a fearsome tickle attack, now that his friends weak spot was exposed.
Flim let an uncharacteristic squeal of surprise before yelling,
"Stop it please Trendy Stop!"
Trenderhoof had to lay off his attack as Flim broke out into obnoxious sounding laughter.
As much as he cared for his friend, the one thing he couldn't take was his laughter.
His train of thought came to an abrupt stop as Flim waved a hoof in front of his face.
"Oh. Sorry what did you say?" Trend asked.
"I was saying how amazing the night sky is, Princess Luna doesn't get enough appreciation for her work" Flim exclaimed.
"Yep." Trender agreed as he joined Flim laying on his back gazing at the night sky.

There was truly no place he'd rather be than right here next to his closest friend - Flim Skim.