Gladam

Just so you know this is Gladmane X Flam. I just thought it would be funny so yup.

"Now Flam, if you could break away for a moment, I would love to see you in my office " Gladmane finished his talk with a relaxed and confident smile before strolling off to talk with some other guests.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"So you know the plan?" Flim asked for the third time in the past two minutes.
"Yes. We got it. Relax. " Applejack replied with rapidly decreasing patience.
"I should go see boss now" I butted in, glad for an excuse to escape the tension choking the room. Seriously. You would need a chainsaw to cut through it nevermind a butter knife!

"Hey there boss! Impossibly Rich is just about ready for that tour! Now what did you want to see me about?" I asked as I entered the particularly empty office.
"Actually, there's something I want you to see." Gladmane replied as he unrolled a blueprint out on his desk.
"This is the grand plan. Every hotel on this strip as great as this one, and everyone of them mine!"
I whistled in awe. Gladmane sure knew what he was doing, and his plan seemed to be working.
"Now," he continued "Ms Rich has probably made a tempting offer to come work for you"
Remembering what Flim had me rehearse, around 7 times, I replied with a hesitant, "Weeelll, now that you mention it-"
He cut me off.
"Now as your friend I wouldn't tell you what to do," he put his hoof firmly on my shoulder.
"but nopony is gonna stand in the way of my plans," he shoved me roughly.
"Think you might consider staying?"
I bit my lip and nodded. I'd never seen this side of Gladmane before, he'd always seemed so calm.
"Well all right then." he switched back to his relaxed laid back self and stared me straight in the eyes.
I felt slightly bad for going behind his back to overthrow him...
"Are you sure you're gonna stay?" he asked suddenly widening his eyes to make a puppy eyes stare.
I was not prepared for this.
"I mean, out of all the staff here, you have got to be my most loyal and trustworthy  employee. It sure would be sad to see a great friend like you go" he circled around me, seemingly dragging the words out of him.
I was unsure what to do, I was intended to stick to the plan but something about his eyes and the way he dragged out the words made me feel terribly guilty.
I shook my head. No. This was just another of his lies.
"We shouldn't keep Ms Rich waiting" I pointed out covering up my unease.
"Right. I'll be right behind you" Gladmane said narrowing his eyes slightly.
-----------------------------------------------------------I saw Gladmane headed to run out of the building. Before he left he turned and looked me straight in the eye.
"I thought you were on my side. I thought, you were my friend. I guess not." then he turned and ran.
I felt the same guilty unease I had before and stared hopelessly at the ground.
Smack.
"Ouch! What was that for?" I looked up to see who had slapped me.
"Snap out of it brother! He was trying to guilt trip you, like when we were selling our tonic! Now come", he pulled me into a one hoofed hug and waved his other hoof in front of him,
"look brother we can have this resort now. It's ours for the taking!" he spoke quickly in excitement.
I nodded, "Your right Flim." I smiled at my older-by-5-minutes twin brother, "Let's do this!"
But still as I pulled the microphone down from the rafters I couldn't shake away the nagging twinge of guilt in the corner of my mind.

Wow. I thought this would be funny... It's actually kinda sad. I feel really bad for Flam :(
Oh whale I'll try to write a happy/comedic one later..