Discocheese

(Discord X Cheesesandwich)
"Discord!" chirped the overexcitable earth pony whilst juggling a seemingly infinite amount of oranges.
The draquonocus let out a sigh. This pony was just like Pinkie pie: An irritating waste of space and-
"Discord? Hi! Hellooo? " Cheese was now bouncing up and down in front of Discord.
"What is so important that need to waste my time with your antics?" the draquonocus asked irritability.
"Well. I was thinking we could play the ultimate prank on ponyville! I've got it all planned out except-" he hesitated.
"Well what?" Discord asked hiding his interest well.
"Weeelll  I'll need a little chaos magic here and there for it to work completely" cheese's eyes glowed as he stared at Discord full of hope.
"Fine." Discord agreed acting bored but secretly he was thrilled at the prospect of pranking a whole town at once.
"Alright!" Cheese began full of enthusiasm, "I was thinking we could make all of AJ's trees grow bananas instead of apples-"

"AJ?" Discord raised an eyebrow.

"Applejack. Pinkie always calls her AJ when she writes though."

"Ah."

"And then we could dye the clouds at the weather factory so they're blue and green!" cheese continued.

"Go on." Discord rubbed his paws and claws together.

"And then we could replace all Twilight's books with comics and fashion magazines - which we could borrow-without-asking from Rarity's boutique! " cheese added almost too fast for anypony to keep up.

Almost.

Luckily, Discord was used to Pinkie's fast talking by now so this was nothing new.

Although, unlike Pinkie, Discord found himself enjoying Cheese Sandwich's company as they worked on their master plan.

"You know Cheese, you're not half-bad" remarked Discord as they finished up the final details for- what would later be known as- the ultimate prank.