Chapter 2: Landing and Finding Evan.

Alternate title: Cars, Planes, And Gays?

Street. Endless street.

That's what Jonathan Denis described his drive to the airport. Afterall, he usually had Luke or his sister as company with him. So, the quiet, almost endless ride was new to the man.

Around thirty minutes later, Jon could actually say he arrived at the cold airport. Which, both lucky and unlucky for him, he arrived with little time to wait in the cold.

Grabbing his boarding pass from the machine, Jon handed it to the assistant, giving a small thanks before walking on the plane, found his seat, 21 F, and put his luggage up above.

And, moments later, the plane was off.  Jon watched the view for a moment, before falling asleep... only to be woken up about 5 hours later by the announcement saying there was 15 minutes before landing.

Jon sighed, feeling slightly tired. He blamed it on jet lag, reminding himself to force this Evan guy to go to a gym with him for excercise to get out of it.

Before he could think any more, Jonathan was interrupted by the plane landing abruptly, which, in turn,  resulted in the passengers to clap.

"... we hope you enjoy your time in Los Angeles, California. If you're taking a plane to another place, we hope you make it safely. If you call Los Angeles home, welcome home."

Jon just got up, stretching, before grabbing his luggage. It was about noon here in LA, meaning Luke was still awake, and waiting for Jon to give a text letting him know he was alright.

Which Jon did, after walking off the plane. He shortly shoved his phone in his pocket, and looking for the man Luke had described.

"Tan, 23 or 24, black hair, and brown eyes." Jon repeated to himself, remembering his talk with Luke before he left, rolling his eyes at the minimal information Luke gave him. Looking around for a man fitting the description, Jon just gave up, and yelled "Evan!" at the top of his lungs.

He got a lot of stares, but a tan male with black hair did find his way over.

He put his hand out, and gave a small smile.

"Hi, are you Jonathan?"