Chapter 4: Blinding walls no more!

Alternate title: (Almost) painting Canada.

"We're here!" Evan's voice boomed as Jon followed him in the house. The house wasn't anything special, two bedrooms one bathroom. It had a living room with wooden floor, a couch, and TV. The kitchen was tired, all necessities. There was also a basement, which was small and only storing stuff. Bare white walls all around, staring the men down like school girls watching their crushes.

"Damn, I get you're from Canada, but do the walls have to remind you of home?" Jon asked, holding onto his bag. Evan lett out a small laugh, obviously not offended.

"That's a first." Evan chuckled. "And, no, I just haven't had time to paint them."

Jon nodded, and gave a small shrug. "Fair enough." He said with a small yawn. Jet lag was finally catching up to him, but he shook it off. "If you don't want to paint it, at least hang stuff up."

"Well, maybe, we could paint it." Evan responded, Jon glancing at him in question. "Only if you want to! It'll give us something to do for a few hours that's not videogames."

"You say that like we'll sit down here with a stupid movie on while we watch the paint dry." Jon said, letting go of his bag.

"We could do that." Evan chuckled to himself in response.

Jon shook his head, laughter escaping the two.

"Nah. I'd rather not." The older male replied as he leaned back on the door frame. "We just got here, do you have paint?"

"I do. I bought some, and never got around to this." Evan responded, before walking off. "Take your shoes off."

Jon shrugged and did so. He walked to the couch, leaning against it. The icy blue eyes glanced around, a small sigh escaping him. Thoughts began taking over his mind.

'Will we even hook up?' Jon thought, eyes falling on the TV. His almost invisible reflection stared at him. 'He seems nice, but I don't think I can. He doesn't seem like my type.'

"Do I even have a type?" Jon asked himself, just as footsteps emerged from behind him. Evan had returned holding two buckets of both blue and gray. They were both light, almost a pastel like tint to them.

"Oh, hey." Jon said, looking at the buckets, then at the wall. Thankfully, the two didn't have to move anything, one thing they both didn't want to do.

Evan handed over a big paint brush.

"Ready to paint?"