22 | Real Life

Jonah's POV

"She hung up" I said as i looked at Daniel, then at Jack.

"I'm not surprised" Jack said as he glared at me.

"Jack, I already told you, I regret everything that happened, I wish I could change that but I can't" I spoke quickly so Jack couldn't cut me off. I meant what I said but Jack didn't see it that way.

"I need to see her. Because of You her life was destroyed. Don't speak to me" Jack shouted as he stormed out of the house to find Kamryn.

"I fucked everything up Daniel, i made her feel like shit, i wish i could change that" I quickly turned to Daniel as Jack ran out of the house.

"I know you do, Just ignore Jack, you know how much he likes her, he just wants to make sure that she's okay" Daniel spoke to me.

I walked to mine, corbyn's and Zach's room. I sat with my back pressed against the door, my face in my hands, regretting everything that had happened.

Jacks POV

I ran out of the house as fast as i could. I couldn't stand the sight of Jonah after I found out what he did to her. I had to make sure that she was okay. I ran straight to her apartment, i didn't stop for a single breath. I got to the complex and found Logan. He saw me running and followed me. I opened her door because I knew it would be unlocked.

I found her on the couch crying, makeup stained her beautiful face and her gorgeous brown eyes had been turned red. I instantly hugged her and she hugged me back

"He remembered" she whispered as tears started to fall down her face. I hugged her tighter.

"I know ... He told us what happened. I'm so sorry. I can never forgive him" I told her as i broke out hug. I looked at her eyes and she looked back. I kissed her forehead and brought her back in for a hug. I told Logan to go and that I would fill him in later. We sat here for a few hours.

— 2 hours later —

Kamryn had fallen asleep in my arms so i carried her to her room, it took a few tries but i eventually found it. I places her down on her bed and covered her with a blanket. I lent down and kissed her cheek. I turned and started walking towards the door.

"Thankyou" she whispered to me, i turned my body to face her. She looked so innocent and sweet. I couldn't help it. I ran over to her and gave her the a hug, she hugged me back.

Her hugs were the best, I could stay like this forever.

Kamryn's POV

Jack had come to my apartment, he ran in with Logan closely behind, He knew that my door would've been unlocked. He came over to me and wrapped his giant arms around me. I cried into his chest leaving tear stains down my face and on his t-short.
A few hours later, i had fallen asleep on his chest, in his warm embrace. He picked me up and carried me over to my room, he is so sweet.

He kissed my forehead then turned to leave. "Thankyou" i whispered. He turned around and smiled at me, his smile was amazing. He ran over to me and hugged me again. I hugged him back.

His hugs were the best, I could stay like this forever.

—Thursday—

Kamryn's POV

I woke up at 6am because i couldn't sleep anymore. I went to my kitchen to make a morning smoothie when i found Jack asleep on my couch. He looked adorable. I kissed his cheek then walked into the kitchen. I decided to make pancakes for us to thank him for staying with me even though he didn't need to.

I made a smoothie for myself and finished making the pancakes for us both. I was putting the pancakes onto plates when i felt 2 strong arms hug he from behind.

"Good morning" Jack said with a huge smile across his face. He turned me around and hugged me again

"Good morning, i made you pancakes to say thankyou for yesterday" I said as i passed him a plate.

We both went to sit on the couch, we ate our pancakes whilst watching Pretty Little Liars. I could tell that he didn't want to watch it but he did anyway, by the end of season 5 he was engrossed in the programme.

"Omg what's going to happen next! What happened. omg i want to watch more" He shouted.

I just laughed at him. I got up to go and get dressed because it was thursday and i was meant to be meeting the boys again. I tied my hair into two pigtails and did light make, contour, eyebrows, eyeliner etc. I came out of the bathroom with a white shirt that read "paws" and had a picture of a kitten on. Jack was wearing his Black Nirvana t-shirt with yellow writing that he was wearing yesterday because he stayed the night at mine. I put on some white adidas and left my apartment.

I locked the door as Jack saw Logan leaving his apartment. I put on a fake smile because he was vlogging, i wish i could speak to him but i can't, my step mum would kill me.
Logan came over to me and Jack after Jack called him over. He pointed the camera at Jack then at Me.

"Who's this Jack?" Logan said with a smirk across his face

"This is Kamryn. She recently moved to LA" Jack said pointing over to me which made Logan turn the camera to me too.
I waved to the camera and politely said "Hi"

We all walked out of the complex together. As we got to the bottom, Jack invited Logan to come with us too. Logan agreed.
We all walked to the grove together and met up with the other boys. I hugged them all except for Jonah.

— 3 hours later —

Jonah's POV

I couldn't do this, I couldn't spend the whole day with Kamryn without speaking to her. So i walked over to her and asked if i could talk to her. Jack grabbed her hand and glared at me. Kamryn looked at Jack
"Jack it's fine ..." she said with a smile. I missed that smile.

"Kamryn im so sorry. I can't believe i forgot who you were or what happened to you. If i could change what happened then i would. i was so horrible to you, i should never have let thi—" i was cut off.

"Jonah, it's been 3 years and it's taken you this long to apologise. You were meant to be my best friend. You were meant to protect me!" Kamryn started to shout which turned the boys focus to us.

"Kamryn im sorry! if i could change what happened then i would!" i apologised again.

"WELL YOU CANT JONAH. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW. MY LIFE IS BROKEN. EVERYTIME I SEE YOU IT ALL COMES BACK. YOU WERE MEANT TO PROTECT ME BUT YOU DIDNT. YOU WALKED AWAY. I NOW HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS. ON TOP OF MEETING MY BROTHER! BUT I CAN'T EVEN TELL HIM THAT WE ARE RELATED. IM SICK OFF THIS."  Kamryn shouted with tears streaming down her face. A brother? I didn't know she had a brother.

She skated back to her apartment and shouted at us telling us not to follow.