32 | Real Life

—Friday 11am—

Kamryn hung up the phone call that she had been dreading to make ever since she first laid eyes on Logan... "You'll regret it" what did they mean by that? What could they possibly do? Nothing that bad, they don't even know where she is ...

Kamryn immediately texted Logan telling him to meet her at her apartment when he wasn't busy, just like she had previously told Jonah, She quickly rushed around her apartment in attempt to tidy it up, she didn't want to speak to either of them but she knew that she had to....

Kamryn finished tidying the mess of her apartment and went to her room to get out of her pyjamas that she had been wearing for the past 24 hours ... she hadn't left her apartment yet. She rushed a shower, french braided her damp hair and put on her outfit (shown below)

 She rushed a shower, french braided her damp hair and put on her outfit (shown below)

After getting ready, she made a kale smoothie and grabbed a breakfast bar. She took her phone, earphones, apartment keys and a protein bar then quickly stuffed them into her black backpack. She picked up a pen and ripped a sheet of paper out of her small, blue tie dye notebook, she wrote a list of the things she needed:

• Bread
• Milk
• Fruit&Veg
• Breakfast Bars
• Snacks
• Chocolate
• Drinks 🍷

The standard things really ...

She got her relatively new skateboard and skated to the nearest Grocery store. She leaped off of the skateboard and tucked it under her arm. She walked into the store and started looking for the things she needed.

Kamryn soon noticed a figure wearing a dark hoodie, the figure turned to face her as the pair made eye contact.... She abruptly turned away from the figure and looked down to see her hands shaking uncontrollably. How was that possible? How could they have found her? She ran out of the store as quick as possible, forgetting about everything she needed to get, Tears streaming down her cheeks.

Kamryn skated back to her apartment, not bothering to move out of the way of pedestrians walking the opposite way. She made it back to the apartment complex and pushed through the crowds of people who were in the lobby. She unlocked the door to her apartment, walked through and slammed it shut. She sank down as if the floor was swallowing her, she wished this was true. Kamryn got her phone out and started to write a text message....