I

It was like any other day in the tudor-like town called Keiru. Everyone was doing their normal chores and doing various deeds. Just everyday people with everyday lives.

In Café Noir, out came a simple yet beautiful, brown haired young lady. She was a different leaf in a tree you could say. She had an interest in unworldly things, like different realms and dimentions, and the so-called magic. Also, the girl always had a book around her, wherever she may go, you'd find her holding one.

People actually found her weird, a witch the girls would call her, for the males in the small town couldn't keep their eyes off her. But all of the townspeople couldn't ignore the fact that she was not only a beauty to their eyes, but a sweet girl who captured their hearts.

As she passed by the other shops located in the center of the town, greeted the busy stall vendors on the side of the streets, and disregarding the females who were back to what they would usually do— gossip, mostly about her, the girl passed by Willow Lane where she found a cat, curled up into a little furball, left alone in a moist box.

Charlotte's heels stopped. She looked at the stray cat. Its mystical blue eyes stared back into her own sea foam colored orbs. Its fur as black as the midnight sky was grotty, and it shivered as the cool afternoon autumn breeze blew, signaling winter was coming. It meowed weakly, as if trying to ask for food.

"Oh, you poor thing," Charlotte whispered to the cat.

"You must be starving. Come, I'll bring you home and take good care of you."

Charlotte grabbed the cat and carried it as she walked down the road.

Only a few people were passing by on that perfectly fine afternoon; a gruff old man spewing nonsense as some school children laughed and played as they pushed one another.

Suddenly, a tall man, around the same age perhaps as Charlotte, who wore a black coat rushed by her. The man took a right turn, towards the abandoned houses consumed by a mysterious fire that was ignited on a night not so long ago.

Charlotte, who was always curious as a cat, followed the man. She was careful not to make a single sound as she stepped on the pavement. Then, she hid behind a lamp post where she would take a peek every now and then.

"What is that strange guy up to?" She voiced.

The man quietly approached the wall. He then kept touching the bricked wall, as if looking for something. And as if he finally found it, he stepped a few inches back and stared at the wall.

To Charlotte's surprise, there was a faint light glowing between the small cracks of the bricks and due to this, she accidentally dropped the cat. The cat hissed angrily at the girl which caused the man to look at his back cautiously.

Alerted by someone else's presence, the man stepped a few meters back, and without stopping or slowing down his pace at all, ran forward, straight towards the wall.

Charlotte was definitely sure the man would crash, collide to the wall, gaining at least a concussion perhaps, but, oh, he didn't. Not at all. But instead had vanished like Harry did as he walked through the brick wall on platform 9¾.

*
*
*

Hello to the readers of this story! So, this story was actually a school project with a friend of mine which was around 2 years ago. To the past readers, you may know that I have unpublished this but now it's back on wattpad.

I unpublished it because I didn't really have time to edit the book but now that I do, I'll try to update it once a while.

The plot of the story takes place somewhere in Europe and is in the modern time which will explain some of the things in the story. I have edited it a bit already but I still think the story is quite boring but still thought I'd publish it.

Also, unlike my past 2 published stories which I have deleted, this'll be finished since the story isn't currently being written but is already done, I may just need to edit the whole book.

All of you will just have to wait for the next update since the file of the story was deleted, but I am very familiar to its plot so no need to worry. Just vote and comment to let me hear your thoughts and ideas.