Chapter 13

Tysm for the votes and Comments❤

Happy reading

Dev's POV

It's been a week now ..I am back from UK..After completing my engineering and few months of training. I used to visit Delhi once in every year, but everytime I left with a heavy heart..I missed my mother and Riya in a these 5 years. After my training the company gave me an opportunity to work there but I declined their offer and came to India . I always wished to work for our company, and help my mother. I had many friends in UK, while I am doing my engineering..Including girls..But I couldn't find a girl like Sonakshi. She is different from others and the uniqueness made me to fall for her. Other than my mother and Riya the one and only person I missed in these 5 years is Sonakshi..

I know I avoided her..What I did was wrong ..What will I do then?? Natasha was possessive for me..She doesn't liked any one getting closer to me..she will do anything to destroy the person., She won't mind whether it is a girl or not..I tried to change her mind state several times but I failed badly. She was not like that before and I don't know when she changed. Whenever I tried to have a conversation with her regarding this topic ..She became angry and threw whatever she gets in her hands. She immediately gets friendly when I leave the topic..She behaved like a bipolar personality sometimes..I remember one day she saw me taking to a girl ..Natasha ran towards her and pushed that girl ..That made her fall on the ground. Natasha started hitting the girl with whatever she gets in her hands . And that was the first day I saw a different version of Natasha. I mentioned that incident to my mother and she promised me that she will manage the situation..As promised she  informed Natasha's parents and we came to know that she is been like this to her dear ones since a year. My mother asked me to avoid such incidents in school..And on those days I avoided Sonakshi ..I don't want Natasha to hurt Sonakshi. I came to know about Vicky ..He again threatened Sonakshi..but she took a great move by complaining against him...I felt proud of her.as she is now strong enough to face her own problems..

Many times I had decided to tell Sonakshi about Natasha and I wished to get her back..Then I thought what.. will I tell her..?? I waited for the right time.. after 12th boards ..It was difficult for us to convince Natasha that she have to go to her home..At last she agreed and she asked me to visit her home. I just smiled at her..That what I can do at that moment.

I just wants to confess everything to Sonakshi..But I back off because I don't know how to face her ..How will she react?!..After a month our results came ..And  after few weeks I came to know that I got admission for engineering in UK through a scholarship ..I was extremely happy..

When only a day was left before leaving to UK I had decided to tell her whatever is there in my mind . I went to Sonakshi's new house. I was in front of her house's gate ..I saw her.. she was sad and her parents are loading luggages to a car.. I doubted whether she is leaving Delhi?? Is she going back to Kolkata?? Then I saw her hugging... her mother and Elena and stepped inside the car with her father and her brother ..And they drove off.. I saw all these standing far away from her. I came to know from one of her neighbors that she is leaving to Mumbai for her studies..I left the place and reached my home..And I was sad extremely sad ..

Next day I took my flight to UK along with my mother and Riya .We stayed in my uncle's home there in UK till my admission in University..Later my mother and Riya came back to Delhi and I moved to a hostel . Many things had happened in these 5 years and after 5 years am here ..In Delhi ..Still having a hope to see Sonakshi soon..

I was standing near to my room's window thinking about the past 5 years..I heard Riya calling my name..I turned my head to look at the direction where Riya is standing..Can you please come with me..For the shopping??Please..Riya asked me with her puppy eyes..I said okay to her as I am free now and I wants to spend time with my sister which I missed in all these years..I saw her squealing with happiness and she hugged me and she runs towards her room to change..We went to a mall , she wants to buy a dress ..I accompanied her ..As she finished shopping we decides to have a coffee and enters a cafe. While we are sipping our coffee . Riya's face lit up with happiness as she saw someone entering the cafe..I looked at the direction ..To see what made Riya happy.

I saw Sonakshi entering the cafe with Elena ...After 5 long years..I am surprised, shocked and happy ..I don't know what's the emotion am going through. I saw Riya jumped from her seat to rush towards Sonakshi and Elena. I stopped her by holding her hands..I saw her expression changed . I told her ...Not now Riya..You won't go now...Why?? She questioned me ..But I don't have any answer to tell her. The next thing I saw was Riya running towards the table where Sonakshi and Elena is sitting . I saw shocked face of Sonakshi..And i don't know what is the reason..After few seconds I saw Riya pointing her finger towards my direction..She saw me..I just want to disappear at that moment ..But I can't ..The only way I have now is to join them..I stood up from my chair and made my way towards their table..

Precap : meeting after 5 years

Vote and comment❤