Chapter 16

Tysm for the voting and commenting ❤

Happy reading❤

Sona almost jumped from her sleep when she heard her mother calling her name... almost screaming..She remembered that she have to board her flight to Mumbai this afternoon..After taking a quick shower..she made her way to the dining area to have her breakfast.

Sona's mother served her all favourite dishes..After having her breakfast she spends some time with her mother and father ..By 1:00 PM Sona along with her parents left to the airport....Sona's parents returned back to their home after dropping her at airport...
Sona came to know that there is still an hour left for her flight..So she decides to have a coffee..after almost 45 minutes she heard her flight announcement and then she flew to Mumbai..

After two hours of her journey she reached Mumbai ...It was already 5:30 in the evening when she reached her flat..She opened the door with the sets of keys with her..as her friends are enjoying their break with their friends and family..She locked the door after entering inside ..

Their flat consist of three bedrooms with attached bathrooms.., a living room , a dining area and a kitchen..in which Sona and her friends can live comfortably.. the three of them has got separate rooms..they used to spend most of their time together..and left to their respective rooms only to catch some sleep...
Sona missed her friends..and thought how will she spend the remaining four days alone here..and sighed..

She took her phone to call her parents to inform that she had reached Mumbai safely..as her phone was switched off ...she switched on it..She heard her phone ringing immediately..after switching it on..She saw the same unknown number..She didn't picked up..She waited till the call ends..then she immediately called her mother ..

After the conversation..She checked her WhatsApp to know whether she has got any messages or not...

There were plenty of messages from her friends and relatives and also the same unknown number..who is this???..She said to herself and opened the message..
Hi...
Hi...
I am Dev..
She panicked...Oh no...Dev ??? No..No..That's not possible..How can he get my phone number...She thought...later she remembered giving her phone number to Riya ..she facepalms herself..

A smile came on her lips ... When she saw his name..she is happy as he is texting her..but the smile vanished soon..because she is now in Mumbai during her holidays...away from home..away from her parents.. That's because of only one person..Dev ..

And the thing is he is messaging me and calling me.. I am trying to be away from him..Where as he is getting closer to me....Woah..She mocked at her own fate...

She fought with her inner turmoil..Whether to reply or not..Then she thought it will be bad to not reply him..hence she replied a Hi to him....but there was no reply from him...

She decides to call her friends to say that she had reached Mumbai..after their conversation..She changed into a comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner for her...

While she was in the kitchen she heard her mobile ringtone from her bedroom..after switching off the stove she runs to her room to fetch her mobile..She stood there as a statue when she saw the name saved as Dev blinked on her mobile screen. She took her phone and pressed the green button..

H--hello..She stammered....Sona where are you..I was calling you from morning..He asked in a concerned tone..Dev.......I just now saw your message..Because my phone was switched off as I was on flight...
What??? Dev questioned ...Dev now I am in Mumbai ...Sona answered..There was silence from Dev for few seconds...He sighed and continued ..But you told me yesterday that you have a break of about a week ..Now you are suddenly saying that you are in Mumbai..Dev asked with confusion...

Dev ...Our college is conducting a medical camp day after tomorrow..So I came back..
Ohh...That was the only thing she heard as his reply..
There was silence after that...from both side .. Any thing important.. Dev..?? sonakshi asked breaking the silence..... Nope..Nothing..I just called you........Ummm ..Bye...He ends the call....Dev didn't completes what he wants to say..

Sona blinked at her phone ..Thinking what just happened..He cuts the call without saying anything.....She cursed her fate again...

She brushed off her thoughts...had dinner and slept..

Next day by afternoon one of her friend Nia ..came back...Nia's house is in Mumbai itself..So it didn't took much time to reach their flat.

She stays with her  friends...because..she wants to enjoy with them...she cares for her friends a lot..She used to visit her home on all weekends..Most of the times...She took her friends along with her...

Sonakshi felt very happy seeing Nia....But felt sorry for Nia..Because..She knows that it's because of her Nia is now with her..

Why did you came back soon???Sonakshi asked her..How can I stay at my home when my best friend is alone here..By the way...The girl who used to take extra days off ..is now here before the break ends...What is the reason?? Nia questioned Sonakshi...
Sonakshi's friends knows about Dev..But she didn't tell them what had happened so far..and the actual reason behind coming to Mumbai soon..they asked sonakshi..when she called her the day before but she told them that she will tell them later...

Just leave it Nia...I don't want to talk about it now...Sonakshi said to Nia...almost frustrated...

OK then leave it..Nia said calmly and went to her room..Nia came to a conclusion that something is wrong with Sonakshi...But she doesn't wants to ask her now...the day went well ..

Next day..Sonakshi woke up early and after having a shower..She sat on her bed..reading a book..after sometime..she heard the door bell..Sonakshi searched for Nia..because it is common..that her boyfriend Rahul used come to their flat..to see Nia.. ..She found out that Nia is in washroom...as there is no one else she went to the door and opened it...

She saw a person..Standing near to the door covering his face with a bunch of yellow roses... Sonakshi thought he will be Nia's boyfriend..But she gasped when he removed the flowers from his face...

Dev.....That was the only word that left from her mouth..

Precap : Dev comes to know about Sona's lies..

Votes and Comments please