Don't You Go Down (Frerard Oneshot)

Hi Guys!

I finally finished this oneshot, and yeah..... I'm sorry it took a long time for me to write it. But now, I can finally start writing my other fics, since this one is done. My Frank fic is on hold right now, I don't have a lot of ideas for it so...

Anyways, if there are any typos in this please tell me, English isn't my first language, since I'm Russian, and so spelling and grammar are two things that I struggle at on a regular basis...

Thanks! And I hope you enjoy this

Alex

***

Frank Iero was never a sad person.

He radiated pure happiness, and made everyone feel it too. Just by being around him, the atmosphere changed, he just made everyone around him, happy. It was something that couldn't be explained, and something that was just, accepted. There was never an uncomfortable moment with him, he had a friendly aura and you never felt left out, or awkward around him. He always had a smile on his face, and the times where there wasn't, were rare. That was one of his prominent aspects of him; it was almost as beautiful as his golden brown eyes.

***

Gerard Way was never a happy person.

He had a gloomy mood all the time, and it made everyone around him uncomfortable. He shot down every attempt of a conversation, and declined every invitation of a social hang out. He only had a few friends, those including his little brother, and the friends that he usually brought home. A frown was permanently painted on his face, and it made people around him want to leave the room; but he couldn't help it. There was nothing in the world that made him happy, he thought, he was a waste of space.

***

The fact that Frank Iero and Gerard way were friends was a surprised to everyone.

The two were the exact opposite, and you would expect that instead of being friends, they would despise each other; but they didn't.

It all started when the sadder one of the two, was admitted to the hospital for a suicide attempt. It was a close call, as the ambulance barely got there in time to save him, but as the 19 year old was still living in his parent's house, his brother found him, as his life was draining out of him, and quickly called the ambulance. He had stuffed himself with sleeping pills, and alcohol, and was waiting for the permanent effect that he was longing for; but, things didn't turn out how he wanted, as the paramedics barged in and stopped the full effect he was hoping for. Though he was barely conscious, Gerard fought every hand that grabbed him and screamed as he was roughly dragged onto the stretcher, and brought to the local hospital.

He was poked and prodded with needles, had countless amounts of tests, doing everything they could to assess his illness; injecting him with as much sedatives as they could.

They discovered he was a manic depressive, suicidal as you could get, and to top it off a long time bulimic. The teen couldn't help but laugh, as the doctors explained his illnesses, and claimed that it was no surprise to him, as he had been dealing with his 'problems' for as long as he could remember; saying his family and so called 'friends', ignored it, as he was just a stain that could be easily washed off.

The hospital deemed that he was too mentally unfit to be discharged after his one week stay, and was placed in a room, permanently, until his 'problems' were sorted out. Gerard was obviously unhappy about this, throwing a fit as the nurses moved his bed to his new room, and even more upset when informed that he was to share one.

He didn't understand why he was being kept there; it wasn't like anyone would care if he actually died, right? Gerard wondered why the doctors were so keen on keeping him there as their prisoner, it's not like they need him to be alive; they don't depend on him; so why were they trying so hard to keep him alive?