Dark...

Y/n POV
I was surprised. 'why would he apologize and hug me... why does Dark even care...' He breaks the hug and stares at me with pitch black eyes.

"My eyes turn black when I'm sad too..." he looks at me with sad eyes but all I can see is betrayal. 'He listened in on a conversation I was having with MARK not DARK!' I feel myself getting frustrated... my eyes sting as watery tears fill up my vision, not sad tears, tears of absolute frustration. He puts his hand on my face, but I push his hand away.

"You weren't supposed to listen! I was supposed to be me and MARK!!" I shout as I let hot tears run down my face. I look down as I feel myself slowly breaking down.

"Y/n... I-I I am sorry I-" I cut him off by yelling,"Just juST SHUT UP! Leave me alone!!" I put my head in my hands and fall to my knees... I just sit there and sob then I heard him leave. So I laid down on my side and just cried... Then I heard footsteps walking towards me. I look up and see Dark with a blanket, teddy bear, F/D (Favorite Drink), and some F/F (Favorite Food).

He sits down everything but the blanket then he opens it up, I just stare at him, he opens his arms, grabs me, and wraps me up in the blanket. I struggle but he wrapped me up to tight. I continue to cry as I struggle to break free, but I am too sad to actually break free... I give up and just sit there and he gives me a sad smile.

"I- I hope you know that... I actually am sorry about your mom... she was a wonderful lady... IT SEEMS... but she abandoned you..." He says as he sits beside me and puts the teddy bear beside me.

"S-She she for-forgot I didn't kn-know h-h-how to t-turn into a c-c-c-cat." I hiccup
as I put my head down.

"Listen," he says as he puts his hand on my shoulder and then continues by saying, "I am trying to make you feel better... I'm sorry I brought up your mother..."

I just lay there with my head in his lap. Crying. 'I must look so pathetic to him. I don't even remember what my mom looks like.'

"You're not pathetic. It's ok. Just let it all out." Dark says.

"Stop reading my thoughts!" I angrily shout.

Dark POV
I get mad because she screamed in my face but instead of shocking her I grab her face and squish it.

"I am trying to help, if you don't like my help then I could just kill you or may-" I cut myself off... 'She is only human, she is only human... she feels and says things she doesn't mean. Be nice. Be nice.'

"Then do it, you won't because as I was going to say before your all bark not bite!" She says smugly as she smiles to herself.

"Funny, that's what your mom thought too!" I look into her eyes and see her soul get crushed.

"w-what?" She asks as her eyes start to leak again.

"I was the one dressed in all black, after I went after your mother, I caught her, but she wasn't the nicest person and liked to back talk..." I laugh as I continue, "so I chopped off her pretty little head." I finish and can't help but laugh louder.

'She shouldn't be a bitch when I am trying to help.' She starts to squirm, but she is too weak to get out of the blanket.

TIME SKIP

"Dark" her voice cracks half way through my name.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"If you were the man who killed my mom, then do you know the other guy that was with you?" She ask her voice sounded lost and scared. Just as I was about to answer my phone started beeping, I had to go make a video before the day is over.

"We will talk about this later, I got to go." I say as pick her up and lay her on the couch. 'I went too far earlier. No shit Sherlock. Shut up Mark. Did you really kill her mom? Yes. It was a favor for the SepticEyes.' I run down the hall. I open the door, lock it with demonic magic, and then let Mark take control.

Mark POV
I sigh as I take my seat and turn off the alarm. 'This is the only time you ever let me out Dark. I know, but do I care? I really don't want to talk about... her right now.' I sigh again as I get everything ready and put on a happy face as I start the recording.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier" I sing my intro as I get to work.