Chapter 1

Chapter 1

•Hey, tell me what you want me to say
You know I'm stupid for you
Hey, can you come-a come out and play?
You know I'm stupid for you•

Ashton's pov

My life changed when I met him. He was the boy next door he looked so attractive, he was tall, thin but still had muscle. I wanted him the moment I laid eyes on him.

It was about a month ago when he moved in, he looked amazing. We never spoke I just awkwardly stared at him from my doorstep I couldn't even move, he was absolutely mesmerising. The thing is I don't know his name but I wish I knew because when ever I think about him my whole mind spins and I just can't stop thinking about him.

-

My friend Michael just texted me asking to go to his place, he was my best friend really he had such a variety of hair colours but recently it's been blonde, don't tell him but I'm missing the red. He wants me to meet him at the new restaurant that opened in town, it was called giraffe gaff, it was apparently cheap so that helped with my low income due to uni...

When I got to the restaurant (what I teleported, don't you judge me bitch) the face I was greeted with was not Michael, no, it was the god of a man, my neighbour, wearing a business suit walking out with a brown haired dude, who the fuck is that with my man! He looked at me with a smile and spoke in such a deep smooth voice "oh hello there you must be my neighbour then, I saw you the other day, my name is Luke Hemmings. And who may you be?"

-

The thing is about this was I never spoke to him instead I ran straight past him and into the bathroom, that man left me speechless and unable to breath. Minutes later Mikey came bounding into the bathroom like a herd of elephants. We both looked at each other before I blabbered on about what just happened. Sadly he just laughed at me and told me I really need to grow a pair and man up, like hunny the reason I'm so flustered is because my balls made something else grow if you know what I mean (don't judge me that man is a snack and I want to eat him up).

Once we eventually ate and left after paying, Mikey drove me home and drove towards the outside of Luke's door and my god did I die at the sight of it because that man was inside of there at this moment and I'm right outside...

Mikey hadn't even stopped the car when I had jumped out and ran into my house. I started writing music when I started college and now I have a collection. However, I now know the new name of my song,

Stupid for you...

A/N Hello I'm back, I'm rewriting again because it was short last time and I had me some spontaneous boost and also I got a job and need some English in my life haha