chapter 4

•Let's trash our whole afternoon
Reciting recycled news
Until we melt and go back to your hotel room
I'll be your new favorite tune
I'll be your black cloud by June
But only when you miss the rain like I miss you•

Ashton pov

I hate this, I hate him. Why are you straight? Why can't you be gay? I wanna marry you and have cute babies with you (Ashton you fool, you're a boy). I just can't get over this the fact that he's with a girl but i thought he was flirting with me. I'm probably overthinking that i mean he must be straight.

As I was wallowing in my own self pity, Mikey had turned up to help with my music. "So..." he said, "How's your lover boy next door?" I blushed but frowned I had explained to him about what I had done and then what I had saw and he looked confused. "But his friend said he was confused about his sexuality but who is that girl I'm so confused..."

My heart stopped I froze and I couldn't breath... Did he just say that Luke was confused? FUCKKKKKK! I have a chance oh my lawd.

"Wait whose his friend?" "Ohhhh his name is Calum Hood he's pretty fucking cute I must say I mean cmon he's a cutie with his brown hair oh my satan." I stared at Mikey in shock. MIKEY HAS A CRUSH ON THE LOVE OF MY LIFES BESTIE AWWWW THATS SO CUTE. "Mikey do you have a little crush?" He blushed and stared back at the telly finishing the conversation.

-

I've been so busy recently with my uni courses that I haven't had the chance to go and gig at the local club, so I guess it's my time to get my groove on.

-

As I walked in all of the locals greeted me, "Hey Ashton, what you playing today? wonderwall?" oh hell to the no. "Nah Andrew who wants to hear that again."

As I got set up a few more people had arrived mainly the regulars but also some young drunk men but nothing but the usual. I set my notebook down and turned to my newest song. I thought to myself I think this is it, i'm definitely going to start with this.

"Hey tell me what you want me to say
you know I'm stupid for you...."

A/N HIII GUYS, MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS, Im really sorry i'm just so lazy and i can't think of what to write sometimes haha butttt lashton gayyy waterparks it's my life
ALSO IM SEEING 5SOS FOR THE THIRD TIME NEXT YEAR I CANT WAIT AHHHH
(ima ask a question maybe you could answer haha)

q: Have you seen 5sos or waterparks love?
a: Ive seen 5sos twice and waterparks twice and met once haha