chapter 2

Chapter 2

•I'm colour-coding my moods
You're yellow, I'm natural blue
Let's get together and be green like my insides
At least I'll match your eyes
Jealous and hypnotized
Let's match our faces and be equally in love•

Ashton's pov

You see the thing about Luke is that he remind me of sunshine in the rain, he lights up any room in the darkest of times, he remind me so much of the colour yellow so bright and colourful and just so full of life. I feel blue, so down and so unsure. Would we really ever be together or would I become shy? An unanswerable question, needing to be answered by someone out there.

I was jealous towards of the person he walked out of the restaurant with, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was too scared to speak one word to him, how was I supposed to tell him I was in love with the thought of him? He was the man of my dreams like he's everything I could wish for but what could I do? Tell him I wanna climb him like a tree? Tell him I wanna be his? Just help me please...

Oh how naturally blue i am for you. Maybe my heart and mind need some help I can't stop loving you. chasing after your heart has torn me in two it's like chasing a rabbit down a rabbit hole is impossible and hard but i will do it one day Luke, i will have you.
-
My heart was set on going after Luke, that man in that silk suit, he made me weak at the knees and I just want to be under him. He was standing outside talking to the friend he was with at the restaurant. They were talking so loudly but then they turned towards my house and I froze. I thought they had caught me staring at them but instead they carried on.

What I could hear from that conversation was that Luke was lonely, that he was looking for love but Calum (found out that was his name) kept on mentioning her... Luke is straight then, he's into girls not into guys.

-

It had been a week since I found out that Luke wasn't into guys and I've been going to college and back like a robot. I had no idea what to do, I haven't spoken to him, he didn't know my name, if only I knew him... I wanted to be his and the only way to be with him was to actually involve myself with.

And that's what I did...

A/n So here it is chapter 2 I know not many people read it so if you do please comment or vote I'd appreciate it like share this with friends or something I'd appreciate all the support...
love beca x