A dark secret

'Where am I?' I thought. I looked around. I felt a sharp pain in my head. 'The Galra......'  I groaned as I got up and started to walk. 

I peeked around the corner 'The garla!' I said as I hid over the corner. I started to tremble but then I slowed my breathing. 'So what? They're Garla! We can take them. They're no threat to us. Honestly I think they're challenging us' My arm started to glow a purple 'I can insure that they wouldn't take us...if you let my take over.' I blinked 'should I?' I smiled "Yeah I can take them." I said as I ran from my 'hiding' spot.

I panted as ten Garla soldiers were on the floor, torn apart. I smiled as I walked away "I told you I could take them on." There was silence 'yeah okay can I come back now?' I sighed "fine." I blinked "so what should I call you?" I asked as I headed for the pods. 'hmmmm I want to be called.....Kuro. And Shiro?' I stopped "what?" Kuro went silent for a second 'when we get out-' I huffed "even IF we survive." I said annoyed, 'We will,' Kuro snapped 'what I was TIRING to say is when we get out of this....don't tell ANYONE about me-' My eyes widened "what?! why I-" Then I felt like I had a huge headache. I fell to my knees clutching my head in pain. "S-S-St-op!!" I yelled. I felt Kuro smile ' then don't.tell.anyone.' Kuro chided 'got it?' I started to pant "STOP!" I screamed 'Your going to get us killed.' Kuro mused. "I-I-I...." I staggered. 'Then don't tell ANYONE!' Kuro hissed. "F-Fine!" I breathed "Just please..." I cried, a tear falling down my cheek "please..stop." Kuro smiled 'fine.' I sighed in relief as I fell to the floor. I felt Kuro pretend to cross his arms 'well we don't have all day, chop chop!' Kuro mocked, rolling his nonexistent eyes . I sighed as I got up. "Now what?" I asked my annoying partner 'I'm glad you asked,' Kuro smiled  'We're going home.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day

"High-ya!" I yelled as I defeated the Gladiator. I wiped my sweat off my forehead. 'That was I nice run but I think you could have tapped a little bit into my power.' Kuro purred 'I'm a powerful entity'  'shut up.' I thought as I walked to my room. 'What?!' Kuro asked 'just a little power wouldn't hurt' I raised my brow 'and risk showing you to the Voltron team? I don't think so. And plus weren't you the one who said don't tell anyone about you?' I asked as I unlocked my door. Kuro sighed 'yeah but you wouldn't show it!' I raised my brow 'what?! it's not like you'll show my yellow eyes or something,' Kuro assured. I sighed and shook my head 'the last time I tapped into your power even a little, my eyes still went yellow.' Kuro was silent for a moment 'Kuro!' I sneered. Kuro sighed 'fine but I wanted to have some credit!' Kuro admitted. I shook my head 'that's no excuse to do that!' I snapped. Kuro shrugged 'whelp you'll have to make do then.' Kuro said. 'Kuro.' I frowned. Silence. 'Kuro!' I said more impatiently. No response. I was about to give a life lesson to Kuro until the castle alarm blared. "Paladins we need your help!" Allura yelled. "Oh crap." I muttered as I ran out. 

Allura stood there angrily, tapping her foot on the floor. "Disappointed!" Allura yelled in our faces as she paced around the room. "The only one here in- Coran?" Allura commanded. "Oh!" Coran said pulling out this weird timer "then 20 ticks, Princess!" Allura stomped her foot "The only one who came here in 20 ticks was Shiro!" Allura said as she turned to the rest of the team "you guys better have a good explanation!" Allura glared at Keith first. "W-Well I was training on the training deck, and when the alarm blared I was still fighting....so yeah." Keith said. Allura frowned "okay.....not the best answer but I'll take it." Allura turned to Lance. "Lance." Lance's cheeks reddened "O-Oh I was watch- uh I mean I was.......uh...." Allura's nostril's flared "not a good explanation!" she yelled, she pointed to a spot on the floor "here." she ordered. Lance groaned as he did what he was told. Allura turned to Pidge. My heart started to beat faster 'you'd better come up with a good explanation' I mouthed to her. Pidge looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I sighed in relief 'oh good she's not going to get punished' I thought. 'Yeah thank god' Kuro agreed. 'Shut up you're not in love with her!' I felt Kuro get angry 'who said I wasn't?' Allura went up to Pidge "And you Pidge? What's your explanation?" Pidge pushed her glasses up "I was helping my brother Matt and the rebels to free more planets." Pidge said. Allura's eyes softened "oh right sorry!" Allura said smiling. Then she turned to Hunk and her smiled faded. Allura stormed up to Hunk "You?" she asked. Hunk smiled "I was baking cookies!" Hunk smiled big. Allura smiled back "Aw thanks but THAT NOT IN EXCUSE!" she yelled as she pointed at Lance. Hunk frowned and slowly walked to Lance. Allura turned to us "So Lance and Hunk will be assigned to something that Coran will want you two to do," Lance and Hunk put their head's down "and Keith will do something that Coran will assign him to do-" Keith mouth dropped "but he'll do half of the things Lance and Hunk will do." Keith sighed in relief. Allura stared at them "Well? What are you guys doing? Get to work!" she said. 

Allura turned to me and Pidge. "So........" I said as I scratched the back of my head "what do we do?" I asked hoping not to get yelled at. Allura sighed "anything really." she said as she walked away. I looked at Pidge and she looked at me. "My room?" Pidge asked. Me and Kuro both smiled "S-Sure." I said pushing Kuro back from showing himself to Pidge. Pidge smiled and walked to her room. 'Yes.' We said as we ran after Pidge.

Arthur's Note- Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I didn't update...I was really busy will a whole bunch of test and homework. I hope you in enjoyed and over all this was 1087 words.