Part One

Dis is quite young in this story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarah's POV

I walk with Taneka down the halls of Erebor, quietly and whispering. "That prince...." she turns to me. "What did Thorin do?" I sigh. "Well.... he didn't really do anything at first..."

Flashback

I was walking down the halls of Erebor, after giving a maid Thorin's present. It's his birthday today and I was hoping to see him but I was too busy. Suddenly Frerin comes running around the corner and grabs my arm. "Follow me! I need your help." I nod. "Of course I'll help." We run to a bedroom, where Dis was sitting on the bed. She had two boxes. Dis walks over to me and pulls me into the bathroom. "Try this on please?" She stares up at me with puppy eyes. "Of course! I can't resist that cute little face!" I boop her nose and she giggles. I open the box and I pull out a dress. I look at her suspiciously and she gives me an innocent face. She turns and leaves.

After a couple of minutes I've changed into it and I walk out. Frerin and Dis stare. "It looks so beautiful on you!" I blush. "Really?" They both nod quickly. Frerin inspects me, which causes me to cover up my chest, shyly. He walks over to the bed where there is also a box sitting there and suddenly Dis blindfolded me. "Hey!!" I hear her giggle. "You can't see this part." I frown and I feel something wrap around my waist. They tie it and step back. "Perfect!" I hear whispers but I cant make them out. Small quick footsteps run out the door, because it slammed and someone takes off the blindfold. I notice Dis has left. I look in the mirror to see silk tied around my waist and into a bow in the back. I give Frerin a questioning stare and he smirks. "You can't know yet." I sigh and the door opens. I turn and Dis runs in nodding at Frerin.

I look around the room, when it suddenly hits me. We were in Thorin's bedroom. I look at Frerin and Dis, scared. "W-why are we in Thorin's bedroom?" They look at each other, then to me and smirk. Frerin grabs my arm softly and pulls me to him. I pale when I hear footsteps and the door opens to reveal Thorin, one of my best friends and my crush. I blush and Frerin pushes me and I land on Thorin's chest. His arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me close. "Happy birthday big brother!" I hear Dis say and footsteps walk away. "Happy birthday brother! Have fun~" Frerin runs out the door and closes it. I look up, blushing. Thorin smirks down at me and whispers. "So your my birthday present? Perfect..." he says in a deep, lustful voice.

Flashback over

Taneka giggles. "And that is bad?" I shake my head. "No! It was fun...." she giggles again. "What happened after?" I think.

Flashback

He leans down and whispers. "You look so delicious~" I shudder. "Th-Thorin..." He slowly lets his lips caress my neck. His hands sneak down my back and slowly unlaces it. He pulls away and leans in slowly, ready to kiss me. I lean up when suddenly the door is flung open. "Thorin!" I pull away and we look towards the door to see Thráin and Thrór smirking. "Sorry to interrupt son, but we need you. We will need you to keep your head out of Sarah's corset until later tonight. You have a party to get ready for..." They turn and walk out, closing the door.

Flashback over