Part Two

Taneka's POV

I giggle more. "Oooh!! You got interrupted by the King and his Heir!" Sarah blushes badly. I stand opposite her and I smirk. Footsteps are heard walking towards us and I look behind Sarah to see King Thrór and Prince Thráin, smirking at Sarah. 'Sexy things are about to go down....' I think to myself, knowing that Thráin and Thrór will be helping their son/grandson out. "Miss Sarah."

Sarah's POV

"Miss Sarah." I turn around to see the King, Thrór and the prince, heir to the throne, Thráin. I curtsy. "Your majesties." They smile. "We need your help. Please follow us." They turn and walk the way we were walking from. I follow them. "So... Did Frerin and Dis get you into that outfit?" I look down, realising I was still wearing it. "Yes my King." I hear them chuckle and we stop. I look up and notice we are at Thorin's room again. "He is being difficult with all the other maids and demands you help him." I blush and I nod. "I am willing to help your majesties." I miss the smirks they give each other, "Make sure he is ready for the party tonight please." They smile and leave.

I knock on the door and I hear a groan. "If it's another maid, you can leave!" I sigh. "So you don't want my help? Okay..." i turn and I slowly walk away, when suddenly the door is flung open and I fall to the ground, a body on my back. I giggle. I feel Thorin wiggle slightly and I feel his nose pressed against my neck and he takes a long, deep sniff. "Ahh...." he starts kissing up and down my neck. "Thorin!" We look at the voice and notice King Thrór, standing there laughing. "Have fun after the party! She is here to help you get ready." He turns and leaves. Thorin pouts and nuzzles my neck. "I don't want a party... I want you~"

~~ Time Skip ~~

I watch as Thorin admires himself in the mirror. "Perfect! But I would have preferred it if you have taken OFF my clothes~" he winks at me. I blush. "When do you get to have a better look at your presents?" He sighs. "After the party..." he slips his hand behind me and grabs my butt. I gasp and I step away. "You get to play with me later~ I am after all one of your presents~" I wink at him and I notice the huge bulge in his pants. I giggle and I whisper. "Go fix that problem... You don't want your people to see THAT..." I point to it.

~~ Earlier ~~

Thorin's POV

I lay on my bed. "No!" Frerin sighs. "Brother, you must!! Its YOUR party!" I groan. "I just want to spend some time with Sarah!" Frerin frowns but then smirks. "I have an idea! You go to the party and I will get Sarah to go with you!" I sit up quickly and I look at him. "You can?!" He nods. "Yes!" I smile. "Perfect!!" He smirks. "And... Once everyone is gone... You get to have your way with her!" I smirk and I suddenly think of all the things I could do to her. Frerin laughs, noticing the look on my face.

~~ Currently ~~

I look at myself in the mirror, once Sarah had left and I smile. "I hope I can impress her..." I mumble to myself. I hear a chuckles and I turn around to see my father, Thráin. "You definitely will, my son... I know you love her." He walks up to me and rests his forehead against mine in a loving way. "You will be happy my son." I smile but I frown. "Will grandfather want me to marry a princess?" Father laughs merrily and shakes his head. "No! Your grandfather is very happy for you! If anything he wants you to marry HER!" I smile brightly. "Yes!" I hug him. "Thank you Father!"