Part Three

Frerin's POV

I see Sarah and I run to her. "Sarah! I need a favour!" She smiles sweetly. "Sure Frerin, what is it?" I smile. "I want to make this the best birthday for Thorin and I was wondering if you would come as a guest?" I hold out an invite to her. Sarah looks at it and smiles. "Of course Frerin."

No one's POV

The party had begun and everyone had a conversation with Thorin.

Frerin's POV

I wringe my hands nervously. Where is she? She should be HERE! He thinks as he looks around. I don't hear the footsteps being me and I jump as a hand touches my shoulder. "F-Father!" Thraín smiles. "Are you okay son?" "Yeah.... Not really... I made a promise to Thorin and she hasnt shown up..." "she?" "I promised Thorin that Sarah would show up but she isnt here..." Father opens his mouth to speak when Thorin walks over. "Father, Frerin..." "brother..." "son." Thorin smiles. "Where is Sarah?" He looks around the crowd.

I frown. "W-Well..." I am about to finish my sentence when the main doors open to reveal Sarah. She slowly walks in wearing a dark blue silk dress and everyone is gaping in awe at her beauty. "Wow..." I hear Thorin whisper and he starts walking towards her, down the steps and stops right in front of her, bowing.

As the music plays, I feel someone pat my shoulder and I turn to see father doing it. "I am proud of you Frerin." He says with a big smile on his face. "You and your sister have been working had for this day and finally, I think he might ask her." We turn to see Thorin and Sarah dancing together, surrounded by other dancing couples.

Dis runs up the stairs and jumps into my arms. "We did it big brother! They love each other!" She smiles happily. I nod, "they do!" I spin her around and I place a kiss on her cheek. "Wanna dance with your big brother?" I ask her.  Her eyes brighten up, "yes please brother!" I see Father smile at us as I carry Dis down to the main floor where we begin to dance.