Chapter 1: Words can hurt❌🤧

Hey before you start reading I just wanna say that this book is DISCONTINUED and has been for like...4 years. I'm not in this fandom anymore , I wrote this when I was young ash and my writing was atrocious. I won't be replying to comments or updating anything in this. This book may aswell be dead and gone to be honest. Thank you for reading and voting :)  it genuinely does mean a lot but there's no more where this came from. I'm older now , way more mature and MUCH better at writing. I'm in different fandoms and I will be writing BTS content on this account so if that's something you're interested in make sure you're following me so when I post you get notified !!.

*Back to story*

Teo pov:

Me: " Yeah i don't understand this question either ".

I lied just so I could listen to my brother Ayleo talk and hear his husky deep voice I admired him as he wrote down some notes for me for a question I already fully understood his sharp jawline and his dimples ughhh *lip bite* *eye roll*.

Leloo💦: " so you kinda get it now ".

Me: " uhh I guess but just say it one more time just to make sure ".

Leloo💦: " sure so GCO-

And before he could finish his sentance our mom bust in the room like can you not interupt I said in my head cause im not gonna get my ass beat infront of Ayo again.

Momma: " Boys I'm going now Lucas just texted me he's outside make sure julian's in bed by 8:00 and sylver by 9:30 ".

Leloo clenched his jaw and smacked his teeth lucas is my mom's boyfriend they been going out for 6 months now he's really cool he gotta a benz and a lambo hes a body builder dark skin but for some reason Ayleo don't like him every time she mentions his name he gets pissed.

She came and gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked over to leloo but he curved her kiss and didn't look at her she sighed.

Momma: " Ayleooooooo.......... "

He turned his chair around he really loves mom and hes so protective over her even though she's a big woman he so cute.

Momma: " it's just dinner I will be back before you know it ".

Leloo💦: " promise ".

Momma: " pinky promise ".

Leloo💦: " okay I guess ".

She came over and gave him a kiss on his forehead and walked to the door.

Leloo💦: " I still don't like him ".

Momma: " oh and leloo baby I invited Queen over she's pulling up ".

He made that stupid rape face as mom walked out of the room.

He got up lit two candles and sprayed the room.

Leloo💦: " okay so you needa go ".

Me: " whyyyy "

Leloo💦: " you know why stop asking questions ".

Me: " you want me to leave so yall can fuck and then all ima hear is *moaning like her* uhhh daddy faster please ohhh fuck right there ".