chapter 2: Regrets👋🏽🤭

Ayleo pov:

*Alarm goes of* *7:00am*

Alarm: " Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang 💸💊".

I moaned as i dissmissed my alarm I didn't really get much sleep last night I got about 2 hours because I spent most of it banging against Mateo's door and begging him to let me in all I heard was him crying and his muzzled sobs and sniffles as he probably cried into his pillow a massive thrush of guilt ran through my body I wasn't thinking when I said those words to him it was just anger I honestly didn't mean it I love my brother i don't even know why I would say somthing like that to him knowing he's sensative and takes most things to heart he probably hates me right now my mom's gone to the mall shopping with julian and all her friends that have toddlers and Sylver is at a playdate so it's just me and him all day until about 8:00pm.

I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower as it heated up I stripped out of my chlothes and got in

*🚿30 mins later🚿*

I stepped outta the shower and i stopped what I was doing cause I could hear music knowing it was coming from mateo's room i hope he's not doing nothing stupid in there. I quickly jogged outta the bathroom and to my drawers and slid on my boxers and my basketball shorts I ran down the hallway to mateo's room and the music was getting a little bit louder I stopped and listened and it was that song by logic it's called 1-800-273-8255 I listened as i could hear him sobbing and the music was saying..

I don't wanna be alive
I just wanna die today
I just wanna die
I don't wanna be alive
I just wanna die
And let me tell you why.

I banged on the door.

Me: " Mateo open the door now ".

There was no reply I started panicking what if he's dead or somthing I kept on banging.

Me: " Mateo open the door ".

I heard I light sigh but no movement but I carried on banging and shouting.

Me: " MATEO OPEN THE DOOR NOW ".
I ran backwards and ran towards the door and it bust open I looked around and i couldn't see him his bathroom door was open I ran over there and he was sitting in the bathtub just looking at the cealing his eyes were bloodshot red and puffy he didn't even glance at me and his music wasn't playing anymore and he had a knife in his hand on his chest he wasn't even moving.

Me: " Mateo I GCO-....".

Mateo👊💨⚡🌎💙: " ion wanna hear it just get out ".

Me: " Just let me explain I didn't mea..GCO- ".

Mateo👊💨⚡🌎💙: " Cut the bullshit Ayleo because you did there's no need to lie you know what fuck it ion even care ".

He said smacking his teeth but still not looking at me.

Me: " I'm not lying I honestly didn't mean it I was just angry and the GCO- ".
Mateo👊💨⚡🌎💙: " And the words just slipped out I really ain't mean it mateo blah blah blah my ass "