Chapter 5: Broken Trust💔💔 pt2

Mateo's pov:

*End of school bell rings*

The bell rang , it was the end of class. I put my books in the bag and zipped it up. I walked to the front of the class and left out of the door.

I walked down the crowded hallway with my head down not really wanting to look up at anywone. Until I felt something grab my arm and before I knew it I was in the janitors closet.

I took of my hood and standing before me were Jaden and Malak , I gulped and took a step back.

Malak: " Yourrr innnn troubleeee ''.

He said smirking as Jaden stood behind him laughing.

Jaden: " And we've been sent to punish you ''.

Me: " W..what w..w..why ''.

Jaden: " You didn't go and Meet Jay in the morning did you ''.

I gasped.

FUCK

Malak: " Sooo he sent us to come and deal with you ''.

He said smiling along side Jaden.

Jaden: " Don't worry we'll be gentle.....kinda ''.

He said immediately throwing a punch after that everything went black.

***********************************************************************************

Ayleo's pov:

I paced up and down my bedroom anxiously , bitting my nails.

Queen🤤💍: " Babe.....he's still not answering ''.

Me: " Fuccccckkkk what have I done , bro what if he's run away or sum shit I knew I shoulda waited longer at school ''.

Queen🤤💍: " After what happened this morning , I highly doubt he would of agreed to still drive with you Leloo ''.

Me: " You don't know that for sure ''.

Queen🤤💍: " Trust me I do know , girls are the Queens of pettiness ''.

Me: " But it's not pettiness is it.....I betrayed his trust , he's right he told me that in confidence and I went and blurted it out when he specifically told me NOT to tell anybody ''.

Queen🤤💍: " I know but it was only me it's not like I'm going to tell anybody Ayleo ''.

I huffed.

Me: " That's not the point Queen.....it's the fact that I sat there in front of him as he told me all of that private stuff and not even an hour later vented it all out to you on the phone.