chapter 13

Here is the rest guys (sorry for making you guys wait) also you can listen to the song if you want your choice!
__________________________________

~your pov~

Me,  Lilia, Chloe, Nath, and Angel were hanging out as usual. Mari came out of no where and started to flirt with Angel like always. I was tired of her always flirting with him without Adrien knowing. I lied and said, "hey guys I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back" They all said, "okay" So I left and went to Adrien. I told him, "hey Adrien can I talk to you?.. " He turned around and replied, "yeah what's wrong?" I was nervous to tell him so I stuttered out "A-adrien I know you l-love marinette but she is c-cheating on you..." I looked down then up at him. He thought I was joking so I said, "if you don't believe me than you can go see yourself" He went to see for himself and he saw mari flirting with Angel. I've never seen him so heart broken and hurt. I felt bad I thought that I should have just not told him. I want him to be happy but I hope I didn't ruined him. He ran off and Mari saw him. I ran after him but then I saw that he transformed into Chat Noir. After he left I transformed and went after him. When he stopped I hid behind a wall.  he said, "I know you're there Paon, come out." I came out and looked at him. I asked, "what's wrong with the kitty? " He looked down then he looked at me. In saw tears in his eyes so I went and hugged him. I didn't care if he trapped me or try to take my miraculous. I just wanted to comfort him. He asked, "why are you working for hawkmoth...? " I sighed and said, "I'm doing it for the person I love so he can be happy" He gave me a grossed looked and asked, "do you love hawkmoth? " I replied, "ewwww no never! That's gross" He chuckled and I giggled. I said, "I'm actually in love with his son but I don't think he would ever love me." He looked at me and said, "I think he would" He gave me a warm smile which made me blush. I heard the bell ring so I said, "I'm sorry but I have to go. See you soon chaton" I blew a kiss which made him blush. I ran back and de transformed. I gave Duusuu some seeds. I'm glad that Adrien didn't get Akumatiesed. I saw Adrien smiling which made me happy. I wish I could tell him that I loved him but I don't want to be heart broken. I'm confused how he actually feels about me but at least I know that he is more happy than ever.
_________________________________

I know they are short but I still hope you can enjoy them :3