Jaws Hit the Floor

"Mornin' love." I voice whispered in my ear, waking me

My eyes fluttered open not happy to see it was still dark out.

"Hail, it's still night. Can't I just sleep?" I whined

"No. The guys are up so it's quiet in their car." He replied

"So?" What does that have to do with me?

"We. Are going to work on that song." He smilled

I smiled finally wake. I turned to grab my notebook but he stoped me by handing it to me. When did he grab that? Oh well, I just smiled at him as he offered his hand to help me up, and I took it. He led me to the door, he opened the large, heavy looking metal doors with ease taking my hand and leading me to the boys car. The walls were a light baby blue, but other than that it looked about the same as the girls car, maybe it was a little more crowded in here though. I sat down on a black bench, and not even a second after I sat Danny and Hail were on either side of me.

"So, I here you're a lead singer in a band, so show us what you've got, beautiful." Said Brent also sitting near me.

I only nodded before taking my notebook from Hail, he gave me a smile that was near breath taking. I flipped threw the pages to find the song I was working on before. 

"What's It like living in a world,

where goodbye could mean till tomorrow or forever?

A world where I love you doesn't mean a thing?

Living a life where I'm sorry is just a jerking of the knee?

Where words are all lies,

and trust easily dies,

falling forward,

only to be pulled up by a rope,

though it never existed from the start.

I just want to escape from this place,

all it is,

is a prison for the Innocent,

I bet you couldn't guess that it was time,

to pull the knife out of my back,

and stitch up my throat,

which you have slit,

How did you forget about me,

the one who cared,

the one who nursed you out of misery?" I sang

When I sang, I was in my own world. Nothing around me mattered, and I was diffrent from other people. I was a flame in water. So when I was done with the song I noticed all six guys were staring at me. Hail, Brent, and Danny's jaws were almost hit the floor. Hail was the first one to snap out of it, he pulled me close by putting his arm around my waist.

"Now if you guys are done drooling over my friend, we have work to do." Hail spoke slowly and  clearly starring intently at Brent. Brent and Danny seemed to have snapped out of it next.

"Look, I know I haven't gotten the chance to edit the song or anything, but it wasn't that bad was it?" I said wishing I could hide from the six faces starring at me.

The other three boys that I didn't know the names of just started talking quitely to eachother as though the rest of us weren't suposed to hear. Danny, Brent and Hale all burst out laughing as though I said the funniest thing in the world.

"A-A-Are y-o-ou k-kid-ding?" Said Brent through his laughter

"Y-You-r-r Am-a-z-zing!" Said Danny trying to control his laughter

I wouldn't be surprised of these three pasted out. After a few more minutes of the guys laughing they calmed down.

"You sound perfetional." Said Hail resting his chin on my shoulder

I slightly moved away from his arm and chin being a bit uncomfortable with how close he was. He looked a bit disapointed.

"We need to get to work now." he said straightening up looking at Brent and Danny

They just nodded.

"Bye, Jazz." said Danny getting up and leaving me with a hug.

"I'll see you later, beautiful." Brent said with a wink before joining the group of guys.

After a few hours of striking out lines only to end up rewriting them Hail and I gave up  for a while. He said he had to do something before coming into the girls car, so I decided it would be a good idea to freashen up considering I was still in the green shorts and large, black t-shirt I fell asleep in the night before. I walked back to my car digging out my bright yellow skinny jeans and blue tanktop with my bands symbol on it. I walked into the cars bathroom area looking in the mirror. I silently thanked God that I don't get bed head. I brushed my teeth and hair. Then quickly changed into my clothes that fit me perfectly. I put on my eye shadow as a rainbow and then put on some clear lip gloss and then I was ready for the day.

A few girls had come up to me to say hi or ask how I did my eye shadow. I answered but I wasn't interested in convorsation. I tool out my Ipod and turned it on only happy when the screen lit up. I decided to play 21 Forever by Punchline. I saw someone sit next to me. I turned to see It was Danny.

"Hey Danny." I smiled

"Hey, do you know whats wrong with Hail?" he asked

"I don't know. He was acting really weird though, when we were working all the sudden my lyrics weren't good enough, or I was singing it wrong." 

It was true, after I moved away from him he was acting weird. 

"I swear he is going insane. Everything you do seems to effect him too much. He always gets this way when he meets a girl but never this bad."

"I'm sorry?" I wasn't suposed to be a question but it sure did sound like one

"Don't be. Did you see how he was looking at Brent? I thought his eyes alone would murder the guy." Danny said

"I saw a few glances but that's it." He just nodded

I love talking to Danny.

After a few minutes of talking Brent ran next to us.

"Dan, I need to talk to you, it's important." Danny nodded and just stood up waving a goodbye to me. I just turned my music back on.

How am I going to get out of here?