Lets Leave?

Nothing made sense anymore, he never even spared Gail a glance, and now this. She looks so natural with him, they were never anywhere near each other until I found out, then they were always together. Every kiss, every touch, looked like something you would see in a romance movie. Hail every once in awhile would glance at me, but I couldn't even look at him. Every time I saw him with my sister there was a feeling in my chest, a pain sort of? It was strange, something about this just didn't feel right, but why do I care? He isn't my bisness anymore.

Hail was leaving today, right now. I can't even bring myself to say goodbye anymore. It's too hard to say goodbye to someone you thought had your back this whole ti-

My thoughts were inturupted by a grip on my ankles that pulled me under the red table i was sitting at, when my eyes focused I saw Oscar. He gave me a huge grin and greeted me.

"What the heck, Oscar!" Was all I could say

his only responce was the expression of a pouting child. 

"Let's leave." He told me

*****Hail's POV*****

She didn't even say goodbye. She wouldn't even look at me! I wanted to talk to her, ask her what I did that made her so mad, but Gail talked me out of it. Why do things have to be so confusing? Is it the train? Is it Gail or Jazz? I can't believe she still doesn't believe in love. I can only hope so much that she finds someone and believes again. I think love is kind of like Tinker Bell, when people stop believing that's when it starts to die. That's the only reason I decided to work on my parent's train, so maybe, just maybe, I could make someone keep believing.

I exited the train with my arm around Gail, and she acted like she didn't care. I took out my phone and dialed Danny's number, I need some help.

****Jazz's POV******

"What? We can't just leave! It's the rules!" I told him

"The rules are that we can't leave until we find a match with someone else on the train. Would you care to be an actor?" He had an amused look in his eye

"No." I was dead set on staying, as much as I hate it here, I'm not going to flush rules down the drain just to leave.

"I'm doing this for you. You hate it here, I know you want to get back to your band, you guys are amazing and they need you back there. I know you also want to pretend like this never happend, like you never met Hail. I know you want anything but to be in the place where you met him." I could tell he was honest, and this made me consider it.

"Okay." I nodded