Chapter 1

In Alfheim, 22nd Floor

Kirito and the rest of the group were logged on, and just relaxing in their home. Things have been awkward since Kirito broke up with Asuna and got with Sinon. Asuna still has fun with Liz, Silica and the others, but everyone kind of kept their distance from Kirito and Sinon. Right now Asuna and the others were relaxing by the fire place in her home on the 22nd floor of New Aincrad, when Liz all of the sudden burst through the door in an excited manor.

Lizbeth: Guys! Guys! Guess what!

Leafa: Whoa, relax Liz. What is it?

Liz: I was just roaming around because I was bored right? And the shop has been slow today, so I was just walking around on the 24th floor.

Agil: And?

Lizbeth: There's this player no one has seen before. So far, NO ONE has been able to beat him.

Silica: What does this person look like?

Lizbeth: No one knows, he wears this type of armor and it covers his head as well. I have a a picture of him.

She pulled up her menu, and a picture popped up of the mysterious person.

Lizbeth: LOOK AT HIS ARMOR! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT, AND THE WEAPON, IT'S UNLIKE ANYTHING I'VE SEEN

Klein: He's just up there beating everyone?

Lizbeth: Yeah, rumors say that he was part of the Knights of Blood Oath guild back in SAO.

Asuna: Knights of Blood Oath?

Lizbeth: Yeah, you were the Second-In-Command weren't you Asuna?

Asuna: Y-Yeah.

Leafa: Lets go see him fight!

Lizbeth: Yeah! He's still going!

???: Ha, I bet I can beat him.

They looked to the door way to see Kirito and Sinon in the door way. Asuna looked a little down, and Lizbeth stepped up.

Lizbeth: I doubt even you could beat him, no one has been able to lay a finger on him.

Kirito: He's probably going up against noobs, I'm the one who beat SAO remember.

Leafa: *sigh* whatever, lets just go.

They all left and teleported to the 24th floor. Once they arrived, they saw a whole bunch of people flying over to the center island where they saw a huge crowd of people gathered, and some were forced to watch from the air. They flew over to the island and they saw a match that was about to begin.

Guy 1: Incredible, this is his 75th win in a row!

Female 1: He's amazing!

Guy 2: That armor is OP.