Chapter 5

L/N Residence, 7:00 A.M.

You felt the shine of the sun hit your eyes and cringed from it. You opened your eyes to see the clouds moving away, revealing the sun. You felt something stir around next to you and saw Asuna. She was snuggled into your chest, lightly snoring. You smiled at the sight and laid there staring at her, running your hand through her hair.

???: Ehem.

You looked to your door and saw your sister standing there with her arms crossed, and a smirk on her face.

Sasha: Well, what's going on here? *sinister chuckle*

You blushed madly, and felt Asuna stir and yawn. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at you. She smiled seeing you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Asuna: Morning.

Y/N: M-Morning.

Asuna: Why are you so red?

You pointed to the door and when she saw Sasha, she turned red and quickly sat up.

Asuna: Ahh! W-We weren't d-doing a-anything!

Sasha: Uhhh huuuuh~

Y/N: Sasha! Out!

You quickly jumped out of bed and closed the door in her face. You leaned against the door and slid down it, putting your face in your hands.

Y/N: *sigh* I am so sorry.

Asuna: I-It's okay.

Y/N: Well, I'm sure Sasha can let you borrow a uniform of hers.

Asuna: No, I have my own, I packed it in case I was going to stay the night.

Y/N: Oh, well you can shower first, bathroom is right there.

Asuna: Thanks.

She took her bag with her into the restroom and locked the door. Seeing that you guys actually woke up way earlier than you should have, even earlier than your butlers and maids, you went downstairs and began to make breakfast for everyone.

With Asuna

As she was bathing herself, she couldn't help but think about you. You had done so much for her, and still continue to do more. Kazuto never made her feel the way she does now. With you, she feels complete.

Asuna's thoughts: Y/N is everything I ever needed. He's been there for me, he trust me, he loves me no matter what....and I love him, and always will, up to the very end. Y/N, your the one for me.

She put her hands on her chest, and closed her eyes imagining your warm smile, the feel of your embrace, the music of your voice. Then a knock came from the door.

Butler: Ms.Asuna, there is breakfast downstairs, please come when your ready!

Asuna: Thank you!

Asuna's thoughts: I am hungry, better hurry. I hope he made pancakes!

After her bath time, she quickly changed into her uniform, and went downstairs. While walking down, she could already smell the mouth watering aroma coming from the dining room. When she entered, she saw you cooking with some of your butlers and maids, talking and laughing, then he saw you.

Y/N: Asuna, just on time! Take a seat please!

She took her seat and soon, you handed her a plate of food, and to her amazement, there were pancakes as well. You, Sasha, and everyone else had taken your seats and began to dig in. You were all talking about the plans for today, and what you would be doing at school