Chapter 3

Alfheim Online, 24th Floor

Everyone gathered around the center island, waiting for the famous, "Incursio." They were excited to hear that he was bringing along someone. As they waited, people began to guess who the other person, named "Grand Chariot", would be.

Male Sylph: Do you think he's as strong as Incursio?

Female Caith Sith: Maybe he's even stronger!

Female Sylph: Maybe they're brothers!

While everyone was wondering about the new comer, Asuna and her friends were wondering why P/N and Sora didn't accompany them.

Leafa: Do you know why they would just throw away this opportunity to see two amazing players train with each other?

Asuna: I have no clue, Yui, do you know where P/N and Sora are?

Yui came from Asuna's pocket.

Yui: No, it's strange.

Lizbeth: What's strange?

Yui: It's like they just disappeared. What's even more weird mommy, is that I still feel their strength.

Silica: So they're still close by?

Klein: If they are, why didn't they join us? What has to be so important-

Yui: Mommy! Everyone, move out of the way!

On instinct, everyone near them all flew away, and barely managed to dodge something that came in so fast, that when it landed, it caused a dust explosion, and created a small crater. Once the dust cleared on the island, they saw it was him. Incursio.

???: Whoa! It's him!

???: So cool!

Agil: Wait, if he's here, then where's the other person?

Out of no where, and explosion from the water occurred, and something landed on the island, creating another small crater, and once it stood straight, they were finally met with the person of interest. Grand Chariot.

 Grand Chariot