Chapter 4

SAO Survivor School, Lunch

Sasha: Baka!

Sasha flicked you on the forehead and was currently mad at you for challenging Kazuto to a fight in ALO.

Y/N: What!? I was in the heat of the moment, what was I suppose to do? Just leave!?

Sasha: Yes!

Y/N: It won't solve anything though!

Sasha: *sigh* Y/N, you said it yourself, your trying to hide who we are in ALO, but if you go through with this, your risk our identities being revealed.

Y/N: It's worth it for her.

Sasha: *sigh*...you really love her don't you?

Y/N: I don't want anything to happen to her, and I can't stop thinking about her. I need to do this so Kazuto will never bother her again.

Sasha: *Sigh* Alright, but you can't use Incursio unless you absolutely have to.

Y/N: It's been a while since I've fought without the armor.

Sasha: Which is why we're going to be training today.

Y/N: Huh?

Sasha: You need training, and I'll be the one to train you.

Y/N: Alright, after school.

Sasha: Yeah, well I've got to get to class, see ya around bro.

Y/N: See you.

You went your separate ways, and you went back to class, which was Mr.Ackerman's, unfortunately. As you took your seat, you began to feel people stare at you, and others mumble and whisper. Word had spread like a wild fire that you challenged Kazuto to a fight in ALO. No one knew who you were, and they all just thought Kazuto would just beat you easily. Fortunately, a lot of people are on your side, and by a lot, it means almost the entire school who was friends with Asuna. They felt bad for her, and they know Kazuto needs to be taught a lesson. After a few minutes, Mr.Ackerman walked in, and the class fell silent. He walked to his desk, and pulled out some papers before speaking.

Mr.Ackerman: Alright brats, before we start class, I want it made clear that there will be no talk of the duel between Mr.L/N, and Mr.Kirigaya, that is an outside manner, do not bring that filth in here with you, or you'll all be scrubbing the restrooms until you graduate. Understood?

Students: Yes, sir!

Mr.Ackerman: Good, now then, open your books to page 362.

As class continued, you could still hear and see people talking about the duel on Friday. You received worried and sympathetic looks.

Y/N Thoughts: People really think I can't beat him? I already beat once with one strike, this should only take a little longer, but from what I know about him, he'll have tricks up his sleeve, so I won't let my guard down. 

Timeskip, Afterschool

You finished packing your things from your locker, and began to exit the school. As you were walking, you felt someone tap your shoulder. It was Asuna.

Y/N: Asuna, is something wrong? 

She had a look of sadness on her face.

Asuna: C-Can I spend the day with you, I don't want to be alone..

Y/N: Yeah, come over my house, I'm not doing anything, do you wanna stop by your house to pick up your amusphere in case we wanna log on? 

She nodded, and you made your way to her house which was also on the way to yours. After picking up her amusphere, you began to make your way to your home. She had never seen it, so when you arrived, she was in awe. After greeting a few butlers and maids on the way in, you went up to your room with Asuna. You both put your things down, and she sat on your bed, while you were fixing some clothes that were on the floor. You noticed she was really quiet, and that she still looked sad, so you dropped the clothes and sat next to her.