Part 2 of - arrival

Note: hey guys have the continuation for u Guys but there might be some or most chapters when it's not the same or slight changes so yeah on with the story (that is still what ur wearing it's a continuation so yeah)
____________________________________________________________

Previously
Yui went to his side and said "excuse me" while touching his hand. What is wrong with u yui first u don't listen to me and now u just touched him what is wrong with u. " ur cold are u okay?" And she lies on him. Wow seriously I think there is something wrong with her. "Oh no he has no pulse we need to call the ambulance" she screamed. U don't go screaming at people u just met yui. She took out her pink cellphone 📱 and started pressing the buttons.tomatoe then....
____________________________________________________________

Tomato then grabbed her phone and sat up "noisy" that's what he said . He opened his eyes . Hmm what does remind me off again ........I said while thinking...... "this isn't your house so be quiet" he said "Y...You're alive !" Yui said . Bruh seriously it's Soo obvious. "Why wouldn't I be alive who do u think I am?" Hmm how about a tomato 🍅 I thought . What is that word... I was still thinking . " but your heart was stooped " just as she was about to walk away he pulled her on the couch 🛋 .

"What!?" Yui said. " you already know the answer to that I'm about to take you" he said as he licked her neck...wait lick her processing.........processing LICK HER.WHAT . Just as I was about to save her why am I saving her again idk 😐 hmmm.

"Ayato , what's all this commotion about?" Some guy in the suit said. " Damn not u reiji." Tomato 🍅 said. " this is the entrance hall this is meant to be used as a o greet out guest take your activities to ur private room." He said . Hmm we will call him tableware freak cause why not. "Well that was dull." Tomato 🍅 said.

Yui suddenly ran up to him and said "pls help me!" In a girly voice . He glanced at her - - oh wait Tableware freak glanced at her and said and who r u . Yui said " I'm Yui Komori. My Father said I was suppose to live here." "I heard nothing of sort . Ayato explain this to me" he said well more like demanded "huh? How should I know? U never said anything about that , pancake" " that's cause u attacked me out of nowhere wait did u just call me pancake I have a name it's Yui Komori" She said . Seriously who else is he talking about I have some kuroko invisibility powers no one can see me. " of corse I'm talking about u , stupid you're as flat as a pancake." Omg 😮 he got that right ...she is dumb no offence sis.

"I wasn't informed" tableware freak said. "Excuse me but who r u" well sis that's plain rude he was thinking ...wait the tableware can think..... . " we should not talk about this here follow me see to her luggage." Tableware said .a man suddenly came out and took her luggage. He came to take mine " thanks" I whispered .he just took it and left . still no one have noticed that I am here cool 😎 let's see how Long I can keep this up I said as I slowly followed them.

"I am reiji . Okay now in the interest of formality pls tell us how u got here" " I got here by .."
sis was interrupted by "what have we here? Is it true that we really have a cute little human here?" A perverted person I think judging by their voice. In a blink of an eye he teleported right beside of her, when he did that I saw fangs .Wait teleported and have fangs hmm ... wait ...their vamps this just got interesting. "mmh u smell so sweet and nice !" .. Yup I
confirmed their vamps.another one appear and the same process went on.
"Now both of u don't u think that is a little impolite towards a lady u just met?" Table wear said . Like they care what u say mister Tableware......(they as in laito and kanato) then they continued while I zoned out ( Imma too lazy to write)

"How dare u ruined my sleep 💤" some random guy with whitish fading pink hair . "How did u get in ? Sis asked .. wow sis u don't realize they are vamps seriously 😐. "My question first" that guy said while punching a wall and created a large crack. Oh shit I can't keep this kuroko thing anymore I need to say something "THAT WALL WHAT DID IT EVER DO TO U HUH?WHY U GOT TO HURT IT?" I basically yelled . Everyone just stared at me with wide eyes . Reiji was the first to recover and asked "who are u intruder and speak up!"

" bro why u gotta be so ruuude don't u know I'm human2222"I bascially said " oh and for your info smarty pants I am ryuuko Komori and I have been here the entire time ...I can't believe ur didn't notice me it's not like I have invisible powers or anything I was here since  the minute I stepped in bruh.and can't believe ur guys are vampires" opps I said that out loud didn't I (she whispered the vampire part). "I apologies for my rudeness I am Reiji Sakamaki" "bruh I know I said I was here the whole time" I said "ugh u know what never mind!"
__________________________________________________________________________________
Note : there will be part 3 why did I make this so Long. ..... idk 😐 well let's see if there is part 4 most likely not so yeah