Chapter 1

* Alexandra's P.O.V *

Tonight is the night . The night that Niklaus meets his match . I'm stading outside the Mikaelson manison with brilliant diabolic plan . I'm going to scare him abit . I smirked . Perfect .

* Niklaus's P.O.V *

I was standing there with a glass of wine thinking about life when the window opened all by itself , letting the curtains flutter . Bloody hell . I walked over and just as I shut the first window , the second one did the same thing. Wierd . Then the T.V flickered and the candle blew out .

* Alexandra's P.O.V *

I walked into the " coffin room " and opened the first cheery wood coffin in sight . It was him . I could sense it .I opened the lid carefully and quietly , looking down at my neutralized twin brother . Elijah  .

" Elijah . My darling , we'll rule once again . We'll be together again . " I said , kissing his cheek .

* Niklaus's P.O.V *

The power went out and then when it came back on , I saw Rebekah walk in and stab me in the stomach with a dagger .
" Rebekah ? " I asked , confused .
" Hello , Nik . " she said .

Finn walked through the door and stabbed me through the hand .
" FINN ?" I asked , in disbelief .

Kol .
" Long time brother . " he said walking in .

And then mother walked through the door and I froze in fear ! How in hell ? Then I saw her . The tall beautiful brunette walking in on Elijah's arm . Alexandra Mikaelson . Impossible . She was dead ! DEAD !

" Alex ? " I asked .

She glared at me and for the fist time I noticed what she was wearing . Leather pants , tank top and tall black boots . She looked.... badass . Probably because she was .

" Do you know why I'm here ? " mother asked .
" To kill me . " I said .
" If she was going to kill you , I would've undaggered her sooner . " Alexandra said , coldly .

Harsh . Everyone turned and looked at her .

" Hello again , Niklaus . " Alexandra said , stepping forward stabbing me in the chest with a dagger .

I clutched my chest in pain .
Mother gave her a dissaproving look , but said nothing .

" Your my son and I'm here to forgive you . We're going to be a family again . " mother said .
" Screw this . They're not my family . " Alexandra said , walking out , kicking down the door as she left .