Chapter 10

* Alexandra's P.O.V *

I moved into the mansion , at the end of the hall with the balcony and Emmett stayed in my old house . I walked downstairs wearing jeans and a purple shirt with some heels and a blazer .

" Morning , darling . " Elijah said , kissing my cheek.

" Where's Klaus ? "I asked .

Upstairs probably .

" I'm going to bring Damon by later so that we can all uh ... " bond . " I said .

Elijah rolled his eyes .

" Alright , but eat before you come because Rebekah's cooking . " he said.

I laughed and grabbed an apple before walking out to go see Emmett . I walked through the door and Emmett was shirtless .

" Do you OWN a shirt ? " I asked .

He smirked .

" Do you WANT me to own a shirt ? " he asked .

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

" So ... how are things with the boo ? " he asked sarcastically .

I gave him a glare .

" Why don't you like him ? " I asked .

" I thought it was obvious . " Emmett said .

Then , before I knew it , Emmett was pulling me onto his lap , crashing his lips onto mine . I was strong , but the way he had me pinned on his lap made movement impossible .

* Damon's P.O.V *

I bought a cheap muffin basket and I was going to give it to Emmett as a piece offering . I gapsed when I saw Alexandra and him kissing through the window. What the hell ? I guess old feelings never die . I stormed off , hurling the muffin basket through the window and I made my way to Elena's house .

* Alexandra's P.O.V *

When Emmett got distracted by flying muffins , I pushed him off of me and ran out of the house to see a crumpled up note :

Dear Emmett ,

I don't like you much, but Alexandra does so I'm sure you have SOME redeeming quality . Please except this cheap muffin basket . It was on sale and I thought of you .

- Damon .

Damnit ! Oh no ! I chased after Damon and when I finally caught up with him , I saw him makeing out with .... ELENA ! Hell naw !

------------------ Comment , Vote and Fan . Check out my other stories too :) ------------------