Chapter 19

* Alexandra's P.O.V *

Rebekah helped me slide into my white dress and did my makeup and my hair .

" Are you ready ? " she asked .

I took a deep breath and nodded.

" Okay , keep breathing . I have to go change . " she said , flashing to her room .

I kept breathing and then Elijah walked in . He teared up when he saw me.

" Aww , Eli , don't do this to me . I'll smear my makeup and Bekah will kill us both . " I said.

He chuckled and pulled me into a hug .
" You're all grown up . I remember when Kol used to call you freckle face . " Elijah said .

" And you punched him . " I said , finishing the memory .

" Oh . I almost forgot . Something blue.... " Elijah said , reaching into his pocket .

He brought out a small black box . I smiled and opened it . A large aquamarine necklace .

" Thank you ." I said , hugging him .

Elijah nodded .Rebekah appeared in her hunter green bridesmaid dress with her pink rose bouquet .

" Alright , let's go . " Rebekah said , walking downstairs .

The music started as she walked gracefully downstairs and down the aisle .It looked so beautiful  .

" Forward or reverse ? " Elijah asked .

I laughed and kissed his cheek .

" Forward , please . " I said .

Elijah and I walked gracefully downstairs and down the aisle . Everything was decorated with flowers and plants. Perfect June wedding . June 20th . My eye caught something . Damon . Damon Salvatore standing there at the other end of the aisle smiling at me . I loved him so much. So so much . Stefan was the best man and Rebekah was my maid of honor. Elena , Caroline , Bonnie , Matt , Tyler and a few other people were there . Klaus and Kol were my " flower girls " and I giggled at the thought . We got to the end of the aisle and Elijah placed my hand in Damon's .

" Who gives this woman away ? " the priest asked.
" Unfortunately ... I do . " Elijah said , kissing my cheek , before walking off to sit by Klaus .

I was to busy to here anything the priest said because I was to busy looking at Damon and I knew he was doing the same . Finally it came for us to read our vows . The ones we'd written .

" Alexandra Nikolina Mikaelson . I love you. I always have since the moment we first met . ( I knew he meant since the moment we first made out during my family's party ) I love you more then words can say and I look forward to spending every day I'm alive with you . " Damon said .

I smiled .

" Damon Salvatore . I've always loved you and I love you more then there are words ever spoken . I can't imagine my life without you and I promise to spend everday I'm alive at your side . " I said .

We slid on our rings easily and then Damon dipped me low into a kiss. After that , it was time for the reception in the back yard. Damon and I danced first , and then Elijah and I and then Klaus and I and you get the point . I saw a fimiliar face . Emmett . I picked up my skirts and walked over to him , pulling him into a hug .
" I didn't know you were here . " I said .

" And miss seeing you look this beautiful ? Not a chance . " he said , pulling me close for a dance .

I put my head on his chest .

" I'm sorry . " I said .

" It's not your fault. Niether of us can help how we feel . If we could the world would be alot easier . " he said .
I nodded and we countined to dance and then it was time for another dance with my ... HUSBAND ! I walked over and Damon pulled me close .
" Enjoying the party , Mrs.Salvatore ? " he asked , smirking .
" I'll enjoy the honeymoon alot better . Rebekah rented an island . A freaking island. She's insane ." I said .

Damon chuckled and after our dance , I threw the bouquet that landed in Rebekah's hands . She looked over and smiled at Emmett , who blushed crimson and smiled back. I laughed and then Damon and I got in the car and drove to the airport .