Where We'll Be

White Lily's Point of View:

As we followed Little Creek and his friends. My brother stopped to take a good look on where we were heading to. I looked my self to see that it's the village that they probably live in. Spirit started to move again as we started to walk towards the village.

It was already night time so, Spirit would be kept in the stable that they have. I know that it's not necessary but, considering that Spirit can be dangerous to those he don't like. He especially still don't like Little Creek and for the fact that he's keeping us here instead of letting us go free.

His friends close the stable door behind Little Creek and his horse as I jump off my brother's back. I back away from my brother as Little Creek approaches him wanting to get the ropes and stuff off of his mouth. My brother hesitates at first but, allows him to do so.

He sets the gear on the fence, before exiting the fence along with his horse.

Not that long, Little Creek came back to the stable as I was still there with my brother.

"Hey Lily, I talked to my Chief and he said that you can sleep in one of the tipi houses with me. If you like" he said.

I looked at my brother before deciding to take his offer and followed him out of the stable through his village.

"Your horse is beautiful. What's her name?" I said.

"Thank you. Her name is Rain" he said.

"What a beautiful name. Between you and me, I think my brother likes her" I said.

"Yeah, I can tell" he said as we finally got to one of the tipi houses.

We entered to see two sides one on the left and the other on the right. I took the bed on the left while Little Creek took the one on the right. We said our good nights before Little Creek put on the fire.

Little Creek's Point of View:

I woke up and I look over to the other side of the room to see that Lily is still sleeping. I quietly got up and walked out of the tipi house not wanting to wake her up so early.

As I walk, I stop to see Rain and I whistle for her to come to me. She looks back at the mustang before coming my way. She started messing with me as I was doing the same back to her. I started to run as she galloped after me and then I flipped forward as I was laying on my back. She sniffed me until, I blew in her face teasing her as she was my best friend.

White Lily's Point of View:

I wake up and can tell that it's already morning. I look over to the other side of the room to see that Little Creek wasn't there.

I get up and walk out of the tipi house to see Little Creek playing with Rain and I see my brother still in the stable just watching in jealousy. I smiled as it's a little amusing yet funny at the same time.