Going to Save Him

Back at the village

White Lily's Point of View:

We managed to get Rain back to the village to get her treated for her injury.

We were in the hut, as I sat behind Rain with her head laying on my lap as Little Creek was trying to make to sure she would be okay.

I can tell she was in pain cause she moves her head a little while in my lap. I comfort her by letting my hand stroke up and down her neck.

And then finally, Little Creek was down patching up her injury and stood up and was about to walk out of the hut.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked as I continued to stroke her neck.

"Yeah, she's going to be okay. She'll make but for now she needs some rest" he said.
And with that being said, I slowly and gently place her head off my lap and onto the hut floor.

I then turn to Little Creek "Where are you going?" As he again was about to walk out of the hut.

"I'm going to go get your brother and you're staying here" he said as he exited the hut.

I quickly run out of the hut after him " What? No. If you're going to get my brother that I'm going with you" I replied.

After saying that, Little Creek stopped and turned to face me.
"No, you need to stay here" he said once again placing both his hands on the sides of my shoulders.

"Why can't I go with you?" I questioned him.

"Because, Rain almost died and she is lucky to still be alive. I don't want to be responsible losing you to along the way. It will not only hurt me but your brother to" he said.

I started to cry knowing that he cared about not wanting to lose me but I was more afraid about losing him.

"What if you don't come back?" I asked as the tears in my eyes started to roll down my cheeks.

He didn't say anything but did something else that was a surprise to me.

He leaned forward and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine. My eyes were still open but started to close slowly.
I felt his hands rest on cheeks as I let my hands rest on his muscles. I no longer felt his lips on mine as they left but I felt his forehead rest on mine.

We both breathed in and out slowly as we looked into each other's eyes one last time. I He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes again from the touch of his lips.

His hands left my cheeks and wandered to my hands to hold for a while before letting them go as well as me.

I opened my eyes to see that he was already on his journey to rescue my brother and hoping that they will make it back safely and alive.