Fire Burning

Spirit's Point of View:

As they were dragging me away with them far away from Rain to an unknown destination and made me get inside a train with other horses and these horses were from Little Creek's village.

Sad as I was about not being there by Rain's side I kept to myself as the train was beginning to move.

I started to look to the outside to see white flurries falling from the sky. And just when I thought all hope was lost, I see my happy place.
My home, my herd, my mother and sister riding on her back to where it was freedom for us. That gave me hope and I decided not to give up just yet.

Little Creek's Point of View:

I look beyond the into the light as I'm standing in my direction of the train tracks. To where I'm going to find Lily's brother and bring him back to her.

As I'm walking I think back on what Lily said about "What if I don't come back?" I tried not to think of that and I knew that I will return to her safe and unharmed with her brother by my side.

Spirit's Point of View:

The train finally came to a stop and the two legged pull me out first before the others came out last behind me. I didn't know why we were brought here. What I did know was we had to find a way to escape, and get back home.

The next thing, I knew there were more horses here and were being put into lines one next to each other and one behind the other and staying close by being chained that way we couldn't escape.

I then hear two legs talking something that I couldn't understand "Well, that is it, we're rolling the steam over the mountain. We got six days to connect to Utah. Move out and gone" they said.

I then hear another one said "Ready to go" and with that we had to move forward as we pull with the chains strapped around us.

We were close to the top of the hill and it felt like forever. As we got to the top I can see the horizon and see more two legs building more tracks for us to continue this long journey.

As I look more out to see the distance, I was terrified to know that this was the moment I understood. They were heading to my homeland and I had to stop them.
That's when I stopped moving and the others seemed to do the same as well. As much as freaking out which made the two legs freak out two as if something were to go wrong.

"Get back! Oh, we got to stop!" they said and with that gave me a quick idea and I quickly fainted.

"Hold it!" I heard one of them said and came to check on me by opening up one of my eyes and let it shut back down.

"Get the mules up here!" he said and the next thing I knew the chains were being taken off me and my back hooves were chained together as I was being dragged away.

I opened my eyes and managed to get the chains of me and quickly ran over a chain to being blocked my two men that tried to tame me but I distracted them by letting the other horses free from being chained to the train as well as doing the same for the other horses to get away from here far as possible.

The train looked like it was about to collapse and I needed to get away as well but just when I was about to one them was able to rope a chain around my neck but I managed to toss him aside and gallop away as the train was beginning to come tumbling down the hill behind me.

I managed to get away but as I look back I see that a fire broke out and everything around me was beginning to catch fire and I had to find away out but I see that everything was about to be consumed until, I see and existing exit.

As I quickly jumped over the log to make my escaped I was held back by the chain that was around my neck and couldn't be able to get out of it.

Little Creek's Point of View:

I saw a fire about to consume everything around me and I see Lily's brother caught from escaping. I managed to set him free from the trap and as he collapsed from being held like he was being choked. He managed to get up and I lead him to the only exit was to jump off over the edge into the water.

When we enter the water, he looked like he was about to go under but I managed to hold on to him as we reached the surface.