📌A/N

okay ...so the chapter 28.4 was really an end.

.

.

.
Of SEASON 1 in COLD WAR!!

So the upcoming chapters is actually the beginning to end of SEASON 2!!! 👏👏👏

I added it to this book instead of making another once since it'll just make me wait again and start all over once more ಠ_ಠ...anyways.

Thank you thank you thank you for always looking forward on the chapters and I really appreciate each and everyone's reads,votes, and comments.

*bows*

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! or should I say...SEASON 2! SEASON 2! SEASON 2!

(P.S.) I was actually planning on ending the story already...but I got motivated and thought of more interesting ideas.

.

.

.

.

[SNEAK PEAK]

"Tetsuya,would you mind? I'm really busy right now. I don't need disturbances right now..."

___________________________________

" Akashi-kun...I am not being stubborn, I'm just worried about you."

____________________________________

"I'm sorry ssu. You're the only one I can trust Kurokochii. Plus, it might help in your relationship with Akashichii ssu."

____________________________________

"Tetsu-kun had nothing to do with it!!!"

"You're starting to sound like you're blaming him,Akashi. You were never like this before."

____________________________________

"I've already accepted Kuroko-san..but, I will never call you or see you as my..."

.

.

.

"...father"
____________________________________