SEASON 2: Chapter 05

"How about I take you to your home for tonight?"
.

.

.

Kuroko waits for the child to reply. Thankfully, the young latter nodded and grabs the teal head's hand.

Kuroko guides him towards the car and opened the door.

"How about we go out for dinner first?"Akashi sat on the driver's seat and started the vehicle then closes the door.

"What do you think?...uhm-" Kuroko asks the child beside him.

"Ryuu."

"Eh?"

"My name...is R-Ryuu."

Kuroko chuckled as he saw the child slightly blushed.

"Okay then Ryuu-kun. What would you like to eat?"

". . . . ."

"I guess you don't know also. Don't worry,as we get there...we will look at the menu."

(15 minutes later)

"Akashi-kun."

"Yes dear?"

"I thought you told me that we will only have a normal dinner for three."

"and your point is?"

"Did you really have to order a whole buffet...just because we can't choose properly on the menu?!"

Kuroko's eye twitched as he scolded the red head.

"Of course. So that we would be able to taste everything then know which one really suits our taste." Akashi said while he picks up a fork and tries a steak.

The teal head face palmed and tries the vegetables salad. Suddenly,he notices that some of plates were already empty and stacked on the side. He looks at Ryuu and saw him eating rapidly with an obvious hunger.

"Woah, slow down kid or you're going to choke yourself." Akashi puts a glass of water in front of the child.

Ryuu blushed from the embarrassment from his actions.

"Ryuu-kun seems to be really hungry. Didn't you just had snacks earlier in school?"

"I don't...bring snacks"

"How about lunch?"

"Mommy never made me lunch."

Kuroko felt worried knowing the blonde child didn't have enough food everyday.

'He's still young,yet...He's going through such hard times already'

.

.

.

A few plates later, they finished eating and the red head paid to one of the waiters.

"Kuroko-sensei...", Ryuu called out to the teal head,tugging his sleeve.

"Yes?" Kuroko gave his attention to the child.

"Can I...sleep at your house for tonight?" Ryuu hides his face.

"Won't your mommy be worried?"

"She w-won't"

Kuroko smiled and carried him then walks out of the restaurant.

"You can stay anytime you want. I might as well help with your homework."

Ryuu smiled and hugged the teal head.

Akashi walks out of the restaurant and approached the two.

"That was rude,Tetsuya. You left me in there without letting me know."

"That's because Akashi-kun is slow" Kuroko snobs the red head's complain and opens the door of the back of the car.

Ryuu blankly stares at Akashi.

"What is it?" Akashi got curious on what the child had in thought.

Ryuu points at Akashi.

" Old man "
.

.

.

*CRACK*
.

.

.

The sky suddenly got dark and cloud started turning then thunder was heard loudly throughout the city.

Kuroko immediately took the blonde child and hides him inside the car then closes the door.

"Tetsuya. I command you to hand me that brat this instance".

"Akashi-kun please control yourself. He's a child. Spare him."

"No exceptions. Now hand.him.to.me "

Akashi's expression was frightening that it scared away the people who were passing by.

Ryuu, who was already inside the car started sketching and gave a smug face at Akashi.

Then that was the last straw.

The red head opens the door on the child's side and started pulling him out of the vehicle.

"Okay that's it. YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS BRAT"

"Sensei!! Help me!!!"

"NO ONE'S HELPING ANYON-...*GAH!*"

Akashi faints on top of the child as he was knocked unconscious by the teal head behind him.

Kuroko sighs.

"Ryuu-kun. Please pull him in then seat in front beside me. I'll be driving on the way home."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"H-hai..."

( To be continued )