Let's get started

Y/N POV

You know when you die you expect to see things. Things like heaven or hell. Maybe even the Grim Reaper.

WELCOME GAMER TO THE SOUL SOCIETY. DUE TO YOU DYING BEFORE YOUR TIME WE HAVE GIVEN YOU A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE WITH THIS AMAZING POWER.
DON'T DIE EARLY.

That's what I saw.
I just stared emotionless at that for 2 reasons.
I'm now a GAMER. Thus proving that the supernatural does indeed exist.
And I'm in the Soul Society, filled with people who are way stronger than most other fictional character's.

Great...

Oh well it could of been worse I guess. At least it's a world I know. All I need to know now is what's the current time line, my current location, and to see if this works stats.

Y/N
LVL 1 EXP 0/100
HP 200 SP 150
Status: Gamer, resident of district 1
Title: Gamer
STATS:
STR 10
END 10
DEX 10
INT 10
WIS 10
LUK 10
MONEY: 50
FREE POINTS 0
SKILL POINTS 0

That's pretty straightforward in my opinion. That also answers my silent question on where exactly I am. I'm honestly glad I'm in the safest district. Gives me time and space to get myself situated. Let's see the next step Skills.

PASSIVE SKILLS:

GAMER BODY
GAMER MIND
SPIRIT BODY: You are invisible to the living.

That's it? Oh well I can get more as I go. I finally took a look around my new room and noticed that it looks like a traditional Japanese bedroom. Sliding doors, futons, and some other stuff.

I took notice of my clothes and saw that they were like a Hollow Ichigo's white robes but it was sleeveless with fingerless Gauntlets. At least I didn't wake up naked.

I noticed a small glint in the corner of my eye and saw a Katana on my table.

The fuck?

"You weren't there before." I went up and touched it only to see a pop up.

This weapon is now soul bound to you.
Soul bound items cannot be used against you. It will return to you if you lost it. And if damaged it can be repaired by running your spirit energy through it.

After dismissing the message I mused "Now why the hell would you be a Soul Bound item?" As I stared at the blade for about 10 sec before it came to me "Wait could you be my zan-" I was cut of by another pop up.

NEW SKILL CREATED!
Observe: Gain information about objects or other beings. Higher lvls reveal more information.
LVL 1

Unknown Zanpakuto:
Your Sword that's current name is unknown to you. These are the trademark weapons of Soul Reapers. As you get stronger so to does your Zanpakuto.
Dmg: 100, LVL 1

My eye actually twitched at being interrupted. But now I have a weapon to defend myself with. I strapped it to my side decided to get some food. Can't start a new life on an empty stomach even if I'm a spirit now.