A Gods Battle, Reaper meets God

Y/N POV

I was currently in my home staring at a new pop up after I just got finished with a training session.

Congratulations on reaching lvl 100! When new Gamers reach lvl 100 they are given the skill 'Gamers Paradise'. By using this skill your world will be paused for a limited time and you'll be teleported to a World that gives Gamers a Variety of shops, entertainment, and other useful options. There are rules, but if you some how break them there will be severe consequences. Also only people who that have a soul link connected to you can come with you. After the time limit ends you'll be sent back to your World. Enjoy!!!

(A/N, just a heads up I'm not doing this for all my gamer stories.)

As I'm staring at the message Megami spoke 'It looks like we just got a very useful skill. I wonder what we can get at the shops and who's in charge of such a world." She finished thoughtfull. I just nodded at that. 'I'll get ready then we'll go." After a good meal and checking my gear I was ready.

"Gamers Paradise."

The world literally turned gray and I was then covered in a light. When the light fade I was in a building that was very familiar to me. Then I saw 3 Very familiar people, 2 angels and a God of Destruction to be exact.

Vados
Angel
LVL 450

Whis
Angel
LVL 470

Beerus
God of Destruction
LVL 500

I was gaping like a fish in shock as Vados was looking at me with a thoughtful expression until she chuckles. Then she spoke "Welcome to the World Nest. This is a place where you can go to other world's. Unfortunately it's been decided that you all must at least complete your current world's story before your given the option to change worlds. Here is a guide book for the city and the rules of the city. Now brother, Lord Beerus, this way please." They nodded after she handed me a small red book and left we me following them until I was at a cliff side overlooking the city.

I was in Con-Con City.

'Whoever is in charge is obviously either a DBZ fan or someone from those franchises.' I spoke to Megami. She responded 'It's a nice place though. There are a lot of people here and I see many shops and buildings. Let's see what we can find. If we're lucky we'll be very happy coming here.' I nodded as I opened the guide book I was given.

After reaching a shop I finished the rule section of the book and couldn't help but agree to them. I looked up and saw it was a skill shop and asked the robot "I can buy Skills here?" It replied "Yes, but the currency for buying Skills are Tokens. You can get Tokens by mastering your skills or for completing Missions at the Mission area. The list of skills you can buy are determined by your own skill set and abilities." It finished and I grimaced, as I only had 1 Token on me.

I took a look through the available list and saw a bunch of useful skills but there cost was more than I had. I eventually bought one that was very useful for my skills.

Hyper Instincts:
A passive skill similar to the Gods Ultra Instinct. This skill makes you sense incoming hostile movements. The difference between the 2 skills though is that this skill heavily relies on DEX for you need to be fast enough to dodge. Higher lvls makes the world appear slower to you.

'This will definitely help us Megami. If we sense incoming attacks we can use our blades to block them.' I told her. "Not only that, but it also gives me more room to help you incase you ever need it and combine it with your Sprit sense then your pretty much always aware of who is in your surroundings. Now let's see those Missions the little bot told us. It will help to get more of those Tokens and possibly other rewards." I nodded at her reply.

I'm glad that I played Xenoverse 2 when I was alive. While there was definitely new things here, it's layout was the same with its original buildings. But before I could get haft way there I get a new message.

Attention all gamers! All your time limits for returning to your world's have been stopped for now. Please make your way to City Arena located by the Academy. There's gonna be a battle no one is gonna wanna miss.

'Is it talking about Beerus possibly?' I spoke up. "It's gotta be. They wouldn't make a Announcement like this unless it was an important match." I nodded and Shunpo towards the Academy and saw Konoha's Arena next to it.

I found a seat and waited for the combatants to show. A few minutes later I was shocked at what I saw.

Y/N
Future Saiyan God of Destruction
LVL 359

I can hear Megami giggling in my head 'Oh my is this why that Angel was thoughtful when she saw you? You do know now that we saw this we definitely need to up your training.' I just nodded with a 'WTF' expression on my face.

He was currently wearing Goku Blacks GI, with a focus look on his face. Then the I see a massive black Dragon standing behind the VIP booth with a bunch of Beautiful familiar Women and children that had there features, along with the 2 Angels.

Then the match started.

(A/N I'm not gonna remake the fight. If you want to go my Dragon gamer story, chapter Battle of Gods.)

I was blown away by my twins power. It was a awesome fight, like watching a action pack movie with your favorite stars awesomeness. I noticed that my twin didn't use Ultra Instinct, telling me that he didn't have the skill yet. I can only imagine what would happen during the match then.

After everybody cleared out, I made my way towards the Gods. After stopping a few feet away my twin turned to me and I saw that he wasn't suprised by me to much. His family on the other hand were staring at me in shock.

No one's pov

"Vados, do you know what's going on?" God Y/N asked. She answered "Just as there are multiple universe's, there are also multiple realities. Such as different time lines, different choice we make, all eventually leading down a different path. To make matters simple we'll call you Hakai and him Shinigami, if his robes and sword are any indication of his powers." She finished.

Hakai nodded at her then said "Well this is interesting. It's nice to meet you Shinigami, and this is my family. Let's go to my place to try and figure things out." Shinigami nodded but Beerus spoke up "I hope you don't mind if we come to. I'm curious about this as well, and I wouldn't mind having some of Kushina's great food. That battle made me hungry." As if by magic all the Saiyan's and Beerus stomachs growled in hunger.

Which got a reaction from the all wives while the older kids looked embarrassed. Both Hakai and Shinigami laughed at the situation.

Shinigami pov

'Well this will be interesting, won't you say Megami?' I asked. She answered "Oh Definitely. This will be a experience to live. I wonder if he has visited our world yet though?" She questioned. I answered 'I'll ask what world's he's been to if I can.' I finished.

I briefly wondered if there were more of me in different Dimensions.

Multiverse pov

Throughout the multiverse, every single Y/N sneezed in perfect sinc. Wondering where it came from.

Shinigami pov

I'll ask Vados later if I can.

But for some reason a shiver went down my spine.