Chapter 4

3rd Pov. Avia

Avia sat in front of Hank, as she stared down at her hands.

"Do you remember what happened? I can't remember anything after Cuba, really." She asked, and Hank scrunched his eyebrows.

"Um, you went to the bureau, that was last day I saw you. That day, Charles said he could feel you change. Like the innocence that filled your body amwas gone and replaced with distatse and despair." Avia nodded, as a memory of what he said came back.

Erik's print o to her lisp and body began to make her feel heated. Her cheeks began to flush as her mind remembered their last meeting.

"I sort of remember. I'm looking for someone. He's tall, broad, dark hair-eyes, and very quick tempered." She said, nd Hank looked down.

"Can't you figure out yourself?" He asked, and Avia looked at her hands.

"I don't remember how, I can't remember anything." She said, and Hank stood as a knock echoed from downstairs.

"I'll be back." Hank left from the room, and Avia sat quietly as she waited for him.

Avia heard a roar echo through the mansion, along with a yell from another room. She stood quickly, as she rushed down the stairs.

She paused as her eyes landed on a person standing in the middle of the +. One was laying on a table below the chandleir, and a blue person hung from it above him.

"Hank?" She said loudly, and all three if the men looked at her.

"Avia?" The one in front of her said, and she stared at him.

"That's Charles." Hank said, in his beast form, and Avia nodded and stepped down close to them.

"I don't really remember anything." Avia answered, and Charles spoke.

"Nothing?" He asked, and I shook my head.
"Not really. I remember where I came from but that is mostly it." She replied, and Charles touched her. She didn't feel anything, and stared at him in confusion.

"What's wrong with you?" Avia asked suddenly, and Charles back a away.

"Nothing."He replied and lame down the stairs. Avia followed after him along with Logan and Hank.

"You know this guy?" Hank asked, as we approached Charles.

"Yeah, he looks sightly familiar." Charles replied as he walked into a office of sorts.

"You can walk?" Logan asked, and Charles glanced back.

"You're a perceptive one." He replied sarcastically, and Avia walked in front of him..

"I thought Erik..." Logan trailed on, and Avia wanted the same answer.

"Which makes it slightly perplexing that you missed our sign on the way in. This is private property, my friend. I'm gonna have to ask him to ask you to leave." He said to Logan keeping his eyes on him.

"Well. I'm afraid I can't do that... because we were sent here for you." Logan said, and everyone glanced at her.

"You're here with him?" Charles asked, and she shrugged.

"Its bad, Charles. You guys will need me for this. Because for some reason, even though I don't  remember, I have a bad feeling. And I think I wasn't here for it." Avia said, and Charles stared at her.

"Well, tell whoever it was sent you that I'm busy." Avia moved over him but, Logan grasped her wrist.

"That's gonna be a little tricky... because the person who sent us was you." He said, and Charles chuckled.

"What? Past." Charles asked, and Avia answered.

"About 50 years from now." Avia said, and Charles stared at them.

"Like in the future, 50 years from now?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah."

"I sent you from the future?" Charles said, and Avia rolled her eyes lightly.

"Yeah."