My Love, The Beginning

Eric's POV:
Something felt wrong since I woke up but I chose to ignore it. After getting ready for the day, I started walking down to see if Tala was in the pit, like she is every morning. Hearing a slight splashing noise, I look down to see I stepped in red. My eyes follow the red to a hand, up an arm to blood stained hair, to ears, wolf ears I knew so well. Running to check her pulse, it's faint but still there. I pick her up and run her to the infirmary as fast as I could. When I put her on a bed nurses and doctors are rushing to help her. Some of the nurses are trying to get me to leave but I refuse to leave her side. Through all the chaos, I hear a nurse say, "we won't be able to help her if we're distracted and your a distraction right now" I shove them off and leave the room. Deciding her friends might want to know I head down to the cafeteria. Not caring if I was covered in blood, I walked over to their table.
"Follow me" I ordered, leaving the cafeteria, not bothering to look back to see if they were following. I knew they were following me when I heard their footsteps behind me as I walked a ways away from the cafeteria.
"Do you think he's gonna to kill us?" The Christina girl asked her friends.
"I'm not gonna kill you but that is what this is about." I turned to them and they gave me a confused look.
"I found someone, a girl, laying in a pool of her own blood with wolf ears and a tail. It was Tala, someone tried to kill her." They started to panic and said some things about who might have done it.
"I bet it was you. You were so tired of her acting the way she did to you, you tried to kill her." Tris accused.
"I did not try to kill her." I growled through my teeth, and clenched my fists. Then all three of them started yelling some stuff.
"Why would I kill her if I love her!" I yelled shutting them up. They all looked shocked as tears fell down my face and I frantically wiped them away.
"What?" Will whispered.
"I love her so much. She's the most important thing in my life, how do you thing it felt to find her laying in a pool of her own blood?" I admitted in a whisper.
"Wow, you really do care about her" Christina said and I nodded.
"Then why do you act like you hate each other?" Will asked.
"So it doesn't seem like I've been helping her through initiation. Giving her extra points and such." I explained.
"Thats actually pretty smart" Christina said.
"Come on. The doctors might be finished fixing her up." I walk to the infirmary with the other three behind me.
"She's been stabbed once in the back and several times in the stomach. She's lucky you found her in time. We were able to stitch her up and give her extra blood to replace all the blood that was lost. We're not sure when she'll wake up but she should be fine to continue the second stage of initiation." The doctor explained to us when we got there. I sat in a chair next to her bed, taking one of her hands in mine. They where as cold as ice. Kissing her forehead, not caring if the others are here. I just want my wolf woman back.

Tala's POV:
I woke up feeling a lot of pain in my stomach. Groaning, I put a hand to my head.
"Tala!" I heard a voice say a little too loud. I winched.
"Sorry, how do you feel." I opened my eyes to Eric.
"Like I was stabbed multiple times." I said and he laughed.
"I gotta tell you something." He seemed worried.
"What is it?"
"Your friend Al, he killed himself." I know that I'm pissed at him but he didn't deserve that.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"He was scared. He would have been factionless, he wouldn't have made it."
"Well that makes two of us."
"Why?"
"I have a feeling you know why." I gave him a look.
"Yeah I do. And I'm gonna help you. The first one, Your pack turning on you, what do you do?"
"This isn't real. Just let them attack."
"That's what a divergent would do. A dauntless would look for a way to get out of the situation. Like get up a tree. The next one, what do you look for?"
"Something to break the chains with. Then find something to bust the door open with."
"Attention, all initiates report for final testing. All initiates report for final testing" a man says on an intercom.
"Good, your ready. You can do this, I know you can." Eric kisses me and picks me up, bringing me into the room and puts me on the chair I'll be taking my test in.
"They'll be watching, fantastic." I say sarcastically when I see erudite.
"Don't worry, you got this." Eric walks away.
"Good luck. I hope you make it." Tori injects the serum into me. The first scene comes and I see my pack with glowing red eyes growling and stalking me. Doing like Eric said, I ran and climbed up the nearest tree. Then a bunch of tree animals with glowing red eyes attacked. I ran across the tree branches. Seeing something glowing in the distance, I run towards that. There's a cave with fire in front of it. Jumping through the fire, I'm safe from the animals. I'm then in the cage with chains around my wrists. Looking around, I see a big rock I can use. Grabbing it, I smash it against the chains until they're all broken off. Looking around again I see dynamite. Setting it near the door, I use the Rock and smack it against a piece of chain to ignite it. Once it's lit, I run to the back of the cage. It explodes, opening the door and I'm home free. I'm in a dark room next. Hearing a scoff behind me, I turn to see Eric.
"Wow, you are so stupid. You actually think anybody could love you? The pack, those prior people, they hate you, they never wanted you around. Your nothing but a freak, an ugly, stupid freak." He goes to strike me on the last word but I block and punch him in the face. Eric disappears and I see Tris sitting on a chair tied up. There's a gun on the table, I have to shoot her. Picking up the gun, I aim it at her head and pull the trigger, knowing it's not her and this is the test. I sit up really fast in the chair panting. Eric leads me out of the room and hugs me.
"None of those things I said in your fear are true, okay? I don't hate you." He bends down and kisses me quickly before anyone sees. I go back and watch Tris' but her fourth fear strikes me as surprised and confused. Oh she is definitely telling me about that later.
"Congratulations, new members of dauntless." The dauntless leader tells us when we're in the cafeteria. We all cheer and hug each other.
"Alright, listen up. Before you leave tonight I want you all in four lines. Everyone gets a tracking device. Don't ask questions, just a precaution." Eric says from a platform above. The lady was about to do me but a voice stopped her.
"I'll do her." Eric takes the thing from her and makes it look like he did it but didn't.
"Meet me in my room." He whispers to me and leaves. I quickly make my way to his room, not even bothering to knock, just walking in.
"What the hell is that thing? Cause I know it's not just some tracking device." I ask.
"Your right, it's not. It's this mind control device from erudite, I wasn't told much but I would hate for you to hate me if I didn't tell you this, and that I want no part in it. But they threatened me if I don't help them. I'm sorry Talaluna, I'm so sorry." He tells me looking me in the eyes so I know he's not lying.
"It's okay, I know your telling me the truth and it's not your fault if they threaten you." I hug him.
"Thank you" he hugged me back tighter.
"Now I gotta go ask Tris about something. I'll see you later." I kiss him and head down to where the new members of dauntless are sleeping until we get our jobs and rooms, which is just where we've been sleeping for the past two weeks.
"Alright, spill. What's with you and four?" I ask her. She sits me down and tells me everything that happened but quiet enough that no one will overhear us. After she tells me, I tell her what's been going on between me and Eric then we go to bed cause it's been a long day. Thankfully my body heals faster than an average human so I should be halfway healed by tomorrow. I wake up to everyone else up and getting ready. So I act like everyone else and get ready too. It's just like Eric told me. They were mind controlled. I listen in on what the leader of dauntless is telling Eric but then another divergent is asking around what's going on. I heard the leader tell Eric to shot him and he does but I know he doesn't want to. We get on a train and go through abnegation, taking any people out of their houses. I follow Tris and four from the roof tops, making sure I'm not seen. They're then caught by the leader of dauntless and taken into a building. When she's brought out, some of the controlled take her to the edge of the abnegation houses and are about to shoot her. When I run to help someone else does. Two shots go off from different directions. I see Nat running out from the trees and Eric running up and cutting her bonds off.
"Why?" Tris asks confused.
"Tala cares about you and I care about Tala. Now go, get out of here" he tells her, letting her go. I continue on roof top and shoot from above. Tris had to kill Will. I jumped down and met them at the other side. Helping Tris shoot.
"Come on." Tris turned back to Nat to find her shot in the side.
"No no no, Nat. Mom." I called her mom, like she asked me to do before but I only did occasionally. She smiled at that and closed her eyes. She was dead. I held Tris crying silent tears as she cried out for her mother.
"Tris we gotta go, she died for us to live and help the others, let's not let her die in vain." I kissed Nats head and pulled Tris up after she did the same. We ran until we reached where we needed to go. Closing the door and heading further inside we saw people hiding there.
"Where's my father?" Tris asked them.
"Beatrice? Talaluna? Your mother?" Andrew asked coming from another direction and looking around.
"She saved us" She answered after Andrew pulled us in for a hug.
"That wasn't in vain." He said.
"That's what I said. I called her mom." I cried.
"She always wanted you to. At least she got to hear it one last time." Tris hugged Caleb as I stayed with Andrew.
"She was like the human mother I never had. Your like the human father I never had. I love you dad." I cried as he hugged me tighter.
"And your like another daughter to me and Natalie. I love you too honey."
"And your like the human brother I never had. I love you Caleb." I hugged Caleb.
"Your like an annoying little sister to me Tala. I love you too" Tris started talking to everyone as I had my moment with them.
"Get ready." Tris told them as we were on the train on our way to dauntless.
"What now?" Andrew asked.
"Your not gonna like it." She opened the door to the train. They followed us as we jumped from the train onto the roof we had to jump off of to get into dauntless.
"There's a net at the bottom. Don't think, just jump." I told them as Tris and I jumped first so we could help them down.