Chapter 1: I need your help

This was the first day in school after the Easter holiday. The sun was covered behind grey clouds and it was kind of dark outside. The weather was pessimistic, not to mention you forgot to take on your jacked and the air was very cold. It was around 7:32 am when you were on your way to the school. You lived really close to your school, so you would always get there in only three or four minutes after leaving the house. After getting to the spot near school where you always stood and waited for your two friends that you knew ever since kindergarten and both of them were in your class, you took out your phone to check on the time. The girls, which one of them, (friend's name), was your best friend and you could always rely on her, were supposed to get to the spot in few minutes, so you just had to stand in the cold and wait, till they arrive.

"Oh, ______!"

There they were, walking up to you with their school bags and two notebooks for geography holding in their hands. Both were studying.

"What is this? Why are you learning this?"

You asked, pointing your finger to the notebook of your best friend, ______.

"Didn't you know? We are writing a test from geography today. Don't tell me you completely forgot!"

Yes, you did! Tests are always such a bother and learning is just too boring and annoying that you nearly never do it. You just prepare for the test during the little breaks you have between different lessons. Your mind was quite adapting, so it was enough to just look at the things you would have to write test from and you could eventually remember everything. This was the way you went on and on the whole school. Anyway, time to go!

...

The geography lesson was just about to start, yet you did not prepare for the test at all. Geography, the worst lesson in the whole world. At least, that's what you thought. Things like this never were your strong point, and you didn't care about them enough as to actually at least pretend to try and have good grades.

"Hey, _____!"

Your friend whispered to you. The teacher walked inside the classroom and you didn't even realize, thinking about a lot of things about school, family, hobbies and stuff... Ok who are you kidding we all know you were totally thinking about BigBang! Don't try to deny it! Everything you say can be used against you. understand?! Good. Anyway, the teacher was giving you a dead glare. What a jerk. As to greet the teacher, you all had to stand till you were allowed to sit.

"Good morning, sit down!"

He said, before giving everyone a piece of paper, and wrote the questions that would be used in the test on the board.

"Ok everyone, start!"

Great, just GREAT!!

...

Finally, the bell rang, letting everyone in the whole school know all the lessons were over for today. The students ran to the main corridor that led to the exit of this hell, and also to the freedom.

"Today was so exhausting, my god!"

You were going home, while talking to your best friend. You were about to part your ways soon, but you still didn't want to leave her, so you just took the same way as she did, thought it took you more time to get home this way.

"Yeah, especially the test! It was hard and I think that I won't be able to get a good grade..."

She sighed, disappointed in herself.

"Don't worry about it, the teacher is just a jerk and he always gives us the hardest tests. No one will get a good grade, that's for sure! He's just enjoying his boring job as a teacher by making those impossible tests and laughing at our stupidity when we get the bad grades."

While trying to make your friend feel better, you suddenly heard the sound of your phones ringtone.

"Hello?"

You answered the phone and heard a very familiar voice. It was you ex dance teacher. The guy that taught you how to do all kind of dance moves. Too bad you had to stop attending the dance classes because your family was short of money. But why was he calling, you right ask? Well, ever since you left the dance agency, you two were always it touch. When your ex teacher needed a help, you were here for him to help all the time. You two gave off the aura of a good friends, rather than a teacher and his student. Funny, isn't it...

"Hi, _____.Can I ask you for help? I really need it right now, and I can't rely on anyone else!"

"Yeah, sure! Whatever it is that you need to help with?"

You waved at your friend, who you parted your ways with and continued to listen to everything the ex-teacher told you.

"So, can you come?"

"Ok, be there in few minutes. I will just take my bag and things i don't need to carry with myself home. Then, I'll be on my way. Just gimme a minute.

"Thank you! Man, you saved me..."

He sighed in relief. You said your 'Goodbyes' and you was, just as you told him, on your way there, to the building where you used to learn how to dance ever since you were small. This would surely bring back memories. So many of them, that you surely wouldn't want to leave after going there. You were sure about that. And also, you could see guys that were in the same dancing group as you were.

"Well, at least i can be useful to someone."

You put on your headphones and connected them with your smart phone, before playing Crooked, Good Boy, Fantastic Baby, Monster, Haru Haru, Gara Gara Go and other songs that were from your favourite group of young handsome talented dancers and singers, the members of BigBang.